- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- XXI - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
XXI: 1 n the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty and one Synonyms: 21 , twenty-one Type of: large integer an integer equal to or greater than ten
- XXI - What does XXI stand for? The Free Dictionary
Looking for online definition of XXI or what XXI stands for? XXI is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations and acronyms XXI - What does XXI stand for? The Free Dictionary
- What does XXI mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
• XXI (noun) Sense 1 Meaning: The cardinal number that is the sum of twenty and one Classified under: Nouns denoting quantities and units of measure Synonyms: 21; twenty-one; XXI Hypernyms ("XXI" is a kind of ): large integer (an integer equal to or greater than ten) • XXI (adjective) Sense 1 Meaning: Being one more than twenty Synonyms: 21; twenty-one; xxi Similar:
- Xxi - definition of xxi by The Free Dictionary
Define xxi xxi synonyms, xxi pronunciation, xxi translation, English dictionary definition of xxi Noun 1 XXI - the cardinal number that is the sum of twenty and one 21, twenty-one large integer - an integer equal to or greater than ten Adj 1
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The Cambridge English Dictionary is based on original research on the unique Cambridge English Corpus, and includes all the words at CEFR levels A1–C2 in the English Vocabulary Profile It’s ideal for anyone preparing for advanced-level Cambridge Exams or IELTS Get clear, simple definitions from the British, American,
- SEARCH | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
search meaning: 1 to look somewhere carefully in order to find something: 2 to try to find the answer to a… Learn more
- OneLook Dictionary Search
OneLook Thesaurus and Reverse Dictionary 18,955,870 words in 1061 dictionaries indexed — Today's word is shisha Reverse Dictionary Browse Dictionaries Help
- American English | Definition of American English by . . .
American English definition is - the English language as spoken in the U S —used especially with the implication that it is clearly distinguishable from British English yet not so divergent as to be a separate language How to use American English in a sentence
- English | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
English definition: 1 the language that is spoken in the UK, the US, and in many other countries: 2 the people of… Learn more