whatsoever : [w,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- noticeable Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
noticeable meaning, definition, what is noticeable: easy to see or recognize: Learn more
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Corn - definition of corn by The Free Dictionary
corn 1 (kôrn) n 1 a Any of numerous cultivated forms of a widely grown, usually tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) bearing grains or kernels on large ears b
- Fine - definition of fine by The Free Dictionary
Define fine fine synonyms, fine pronunciation, fine translation, English dictionary definition of fine adj fin·er , fin·est 1 a Of superior quality, skill, or
- Stipulation legal definition of stipulation - Legal Dictionary
Definition of stipulation in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia What is stipulation? Meaning of stipulation as a legal term
- The Slang Dictionary, by John Camden Hotten--The Project . . .
The Project Gutenberg EBook of The Slang Dictionary, by John Camden Hotten This eBook is for the use of anyone anywhere at no cost and with almost no restrictions
- Dictionary. coms List of Every Word of the Year . . .
A list of every Word of the Year selection released by Dictionary com Dictionary com's first Word of the Year was chosen in 2010
- Scrabble - Wikipedia
S is one of the most valuable tiles in English-language Scrabble because it can be appended to many words to pluralize them (or in the case of most verbs, convert
- newLISP v. 10. 7. 1 Manual and Reference
newLISP User Manual and Reference To serve CGI, HTTP server mode needs a tmp directory on Unix-like platforms or a C:\tmp directory on MS Windows newLISP can
- Talk:Albert Einstein - Wikiquote
This is the talk page for discussing improvements to the Albert Einstein page Please sign and date your posts using four tildes (~~~~) New discussion topics go at