install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- What does visually challenged mean? definition, meaning . . .
Definition of visually challenged in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of visually challenged What does visually challenged mean? Proper usage and
- VISUALLY IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of visually impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of visually impaired What does visually impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in
- visualize Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
visualize meaning, definition, what is visualize: to form a picture of someone or something in your mind, in order to imagine or remember… Learn more
- striking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
striking meaning, definition, what is striking: very unusual or easily noticed, and therefore attracting a lot of attention: Learn more
- Literal meaning legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
literal meaning noun accurate meaning, correct meaning, defined meaning, definition, distinct meaning, exact meaning, explanation, explicit meaning, express meaning
- Picturesque - definition of picturesque by The Free Dictionary
pic·tur·esque (pĭk′chə-rĕsk′) adj 1 Of, suggesting, or suitable for a picture: picturesque rocky shores 2 Striking or interesting in an unusual way
- Sensing - definition of sensing by The Free Dictionary
What words of moment were to have fallen from his lips were never spoken, as just then a young warrior, evidently sensing the trend of thought among the older men
- Placebo | definition of placebo by Medical dictionary
What both John and Susan are experiencing, in different ways, are aspects of the placebo effect: it can help people feel "physically better" for a time; it can be