install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- VISUALLY - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of visually in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of visually What does visually mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- zebra Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
zebra meaning, definition, what is zebra: an African wild animal that looks like a horse, with black or brown and white lines on… Learn more
- up Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
up meaning, definition, what is up: towards a higher position; towards a higher value, number, or level: Learn more
- Australian English - definition of Australian English by . . .
While Standard Australian English is the discourse of the school, teachers need to create a bridge for young Indigenous students between Aboriginal English and
- Agnosia | definition of agnosia by Medical dictionary
agnosia [ag-no´zhah] inability to recognize the import of sensory impressions; the varieties correspond with several senses and are distinguished as auditory
- Stare - definition of stare by The Free Dictionary
stare (stâr) v stared, star·ing, stares v intr To look directly, fixedly, or vacantly, often with a wide-eyed gaze See Synonyms at gaze v tr To look at
- Acuity | definition of acuity by Medical dictionary
acuity [ah-ku´ĭ-te] 1 Acuteness (see acute [def 2]); the level of severity of an illness This is one of the parameters considered in patient classification
- TheSages English Dictionary and Thesaurus - about
Documentation is always a work in progress as it is only useful when users are actually able to benefit from it We have compiled here the information that we believe
- Speech Synthesis Markup Language (SSML) Version 1. 1
This W3C specification is known as the Speech Synthesis Markup Language specification (SSML) and is based upon the JSGF and or JSML specifications, which are owned by