install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- VISUALLY IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of visually impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of visually impaired What does visually impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in
- visualize Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
visualize meaning, definition, what is visualize: to form a picture of someone or something in your mind, in order to imagine or remember… Learn more
- What does omnipresent mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of omnipresent in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of omnipresent What does omnipresent mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- striking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
striking meaning, definition, what is striking: very unusual or easily noticed, and therefore attracting a lot of attention: Learn more
- Australian English - definition of Australian English by . . .
While Standard Australian English is the discourse of the school, teachers need to create a bridge for young Indigenous students between Aboriginal English and
- Picturesque - definition of picturesque by The Free Dictionary
picturesque - Based on Italian pittore, "painter," its original meaning was "in the style of a painter "
- Acuity | definition of acuity by Medical dictionary
Term derived from the Latin (acutus) meaning acute or sharp: sharpness of vision angular visual acuity See monotype visual acuity central visual acuity Visual