install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- striking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
striking meaning, definition, what is striking: very unusual or easily noticed, and therefore attracting a lot of attention: Learn more
- zebra Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
zebra meaning, definition, what is zebra: an African wild animal that looks like a horse, with black or brown and white lines on… Learn more
- IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of impaired What does impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- What does glance mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of glance in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of glance What does glance mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the
- -algia | definition of -algia by Medical dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Survey - definition of survey by The Free Dictionary
Lawrence drive off, and then sallied out to dig her way down to the hedge, where she paused and took a survey
- Protagonist - definition of protagonist by The Free Dictionary
pro·tag·o·nist (prō-tăg′ə-nĭst) n 1 The main character in a work of fiction, as a play, film, or novel 2 In ancient Greek drama, the first actor to
- Visuospatial | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
visuospatial [vizh″u-o-spa´shal] pertaining to visual perception of spatial relationships vis·u·o·spa·tial (viz'yū-ō-spā'shăl), Denoting the ability to