- UNCONSCIONABLY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Dictionary Definitions English; Learner’s Dictionary; Essential British English; Essential American English; Meaning of unconscionably in English Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets
- UNCONSCIONABLE | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Such disconnections are unconscionable as well as unworkable From Cambridge English Corpus There is the protection of fishermen, offshore rigs and the like, the protection of people's homes from unconscionable seizure by second mortgagees, and the like
- Unconscionable definition and meaning | Collins English . . .
Definition of unconscionable from the Collins English Dictionary Types of main verb Verbs of action Most verbs describe an action such as walking, running, or reading
- Definition of unconscionable - Collins English Dictionary
Definition of unconscionable from the Collins English Dictionary The apostrophe ( ’ ) Misusing or omitting the apostrophe is one of the commonest punctuation errors
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of lookup in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of lookup What does lookup mean? Proper usage of the word lookup English for Beginners Practical English Travel English Telephone English Banking English Accounting English Dictionary : Meaning: An operation that determines whether one or more of a set of items has a
- unconscionably | Definition of unconscionably in English . . .
Definition of unconscionably - Definition of unconscionably - DICTIONARY ; THESAURUS ; GRAMMAR GRAMMAR A-Z ; Definition of unconscionably in English: unconscionably adverb One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained Read more
- Unconscionably | Define Unconscionably at Dictionary. com
Explore Dictionary com Why Do Some People Gesticulate So Much? Emoji Challenge: Can You Translate More Emoji Into English? These Are the Longest Words in English
- Unconscionable - Definition for English-Language Learners . . .
Definition of unconscionable written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels
- Unconscionably - definition of . . . - The Free Dictionary
Define unconscionably unconscionably synonyms, unconscionably pronunciation, unconscionably translation, English dictionary definition of unconscionably adj 1 Deserving of moral condemnation: committed an unconscionable act
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture 2 Of or relating to the English language n 1 The people of England