unabridged : [,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Define Oxford English Dictionary Oxford English Dictionary synonyms, Oxford English Dictionary pronunciation, Oxford English Dictionary translation, English
- all Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
all meaning, definition, what is all: every one (of), or the complete amount or number (of), or the whole (of): Learn more
- complete Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
complete meaning, definition, what is complete: to make whole or perfect: Learn more
- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
Define dictionary dictionary synonyms, dictionary pronunciation, dictionary translation, English dictionary definition of dictionary n pl dic·tion·ar·ies 1 A
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Authentic | Definition of Authentic by Merriam-Webster
Define authentic: worthy of acceptance or belief as conforming to or based on fact — authentic in a sentence
- Japanese dictionary - Wikipedia
After introducing some Japanese "dictionary" words, this article will discuss early and modern Japanese dictionaries, demarcated at the 1603 CE lexicographical sea
- Loom | Define Loom at Dictionary. com
Loom definition, a hand-operated or power-driven apparatus for weaving fabrics, containing harnesses, lay, reed, shuttles, treadles, etc See more