unabridged : [,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Unabridged dictionary - definition of unabridged . . .
Define unabridged dictionary unabridged dictionary synonyms, unabridged dictionary pronunciation, unabridged dictionary translation, English dictionary definition of
- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Define Oxford English Dictionary Oxford English Dictionary synonyms, Oxford English Dictionary pronunciation, Oxford English Dictionary translation, English
- systemic Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
systemic meaning, definition, what is systemic: A systemic drug, disease, or poison reaches and has an effect on the whole of a body or a… Learn more
- aggregate Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
aggregate meaning, definition, what is aggregate: something formed by adding together several amounts or things: Learn more
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
Define commodity: an economic good: such as; a product of agriculture or mining — commodity in a sentence