install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
treat definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'Dutch treat',treat someone like dirt',trick or treat',treaty', Reverso dictionary, English
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Meaning of “treat” in the English Dictionary English English; (Definition of “treat” from the Cambridge Advanced Learner The hospital treats
- Treat definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Treat definition: If you treat someone or something in a particular way , you behave towards them or deal | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- trick Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
trick meaning, definition, what is trick: an action that is intended to deceive, either as a way of cheating someone, or as a joke… Learn more
- A treat definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
A treat definition: If you say , for example , that something looks or works a treat , you mean that it looks | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Treat - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of treat written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, With Voice Search
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of lookup in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of lookup What does lookup mean? Proper usage of the word lookup Information about lookup in the
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
English means 'belonging or relating to England, its people, or its language' My wife's English an English pub the English language English is sometimes used to mean 'belonging or relating to Great Britain'
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary and Thesaurus
We urge you to click on a word to check its definition before using it in is used by the reverse dictionary, and our search algorithm besides English?