install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
treat meaning, definition, what is treat: to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way: Learn more
- preservative Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
preservative meaning, definition, what is preservative: a substance used to prevent decay in wood: Learn more
- What does therapeutic mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of therapeutic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of therapeutic What does therapeutic mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- What does vet mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of vet (vetted, vetting) in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of vet What does vet mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- Graft - definition of graft by The Free Dictionary
graft1 graft 1 (grăft) v graft·ed, graft·ing, grafts v tr 1 a To unite (a shoot or bud) with a growing plant by insertion or by placing in close contact b To
- Mistreat - definition of mistreat by The Free Dictionary
mis·treat (mĭs-trēt′) tr v mis·treat·ed, mis·treat·ing, mis·treats To treat roughly or wrongly See Synonyms at abuse mis·treat′ment n mistreat
- Contracts legal definition of Contracts - Legal Dictionary
Contracts Agreements between two entities, creating an enforceable obligation to do, or to refrain from doing, a particular thing Nature and Contractual Obligation