install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
treat meaning, definition, what is treat: to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way: Learn more
- civilized Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
civilized meaning, definition, what is civilized: A civilized society or country has a well developed system of government, culture, and… Learn more
- What does cathartic mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of cathartic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of cathartic What does cathartic mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic
- What does sucralfate mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
SUCRALFATE Dictionary entry overview: What does sucralfate mean? • SUCRALFATE (noun) The noun SUCRALFATE has 1 sense: 1 medicine consisting of a tablet (trade name
- Treaty legal definition of treaty - Legal Dictionary
Treaty A compact made between two or more independent nations with a view to the public Welfare A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or
- MIS - definition of MIS by The Free Dictionary
MIS or M I S , management information system mis-1, a prefix applied to various parts of speech, meaning “ill,” “mistaken,” “wrong,” “wrongly
- Surgery - definition of surgery by The Free Dictionary
sur·ger·y (sûr′jə-rē) n pl sur·ger·ies 1 The branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis and treatment of injury, deformity, and disease by the use