install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
treat meaning, definition, what is treat: to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way: Learn more
- pet Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
pet meaning, definition, what is pet: an animal that is kept in the home as a companion and treated kindly: Learn more
- CATHARTIC - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of cathartic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of cathartic What does cathartic mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic
- What does therapeutic mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of therapeutic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of therapeutic What does therapeutic mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Encompasses - definition of encompasses by The Free Dictionary
Want to thank TFD for its existence? Tell a friend about us, add a link to this page, or visit the webmaster's page for free fun content Link to this page:
- Treaty legal definition of treaty - Legal Dictionary
Treaty A compact made between two or more independent nations with a view to the public Welfare A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or
- AICD | definition of AICD by Medical dictionary
AICD activation-induced cell death; automatic implantable cardioverter-defibrillator AICD activation-induced cell death; automatic implantable cardioverter
- Comprehend - definition of comprehend by The Free Dictionary
Children, too young to comprehend wherefore this woman should be shut out from the sphere of human charities, would creep nigh enough to behold her plying her needle
- Cholecystitis | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
Cholecystitis Definition Cholecystitis refers to a painful inflammation of the gallbladder's wall The disorder can occur a single time (acute), or can recur
- Dismissal legal definition of dismissal - Legal Dictionary
Dismissal A discharge of an individual or corporation from employment The disposition of a civil or criminal proceeding or a claim or charge made therein by a court