install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- stubborn Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stubborn meaning, definition, what is stubborn: A stubborn person is determined to do what he or she wants and refuses to do anything… Learn more
- pet Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
pet meaning, definition, what is pet: an animal that is kept in the home as a companion and treated kindly: Learn more
- ANTICONVULSANT - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of anticonvulsant in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of anticonvulsant What does anticonvulsant mean? Proper usage of the word anticonvulsant
- Salve - definition of salve by The Free Dictionary
Define salve salve synonyms, salve pronunciation, salve translation, English dictionary definition of salve n 1 An analgesic or medicinal ointment 2 Something
- AICD | definition of AICD by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of AICD in the Medical Dictionary? AICD explanation free What is AICD? Meaning of AICD medical term What does AICD mean?
- Sad | Definition of Sad by Merriam-Webster
The word sad goes far back into the past of the English language, though modern meanings such as “unhappy” or “causing sorrow” give us little idea of its history
- Anodyne - definition of anodyne by The Free Dictionary
Define anodyne anodyne synonyms, anodyne pronunciation, anodyne translation, English dictionary definition of anodyne adj 1 Capable of soothing or eliminating pain
- Sitz bath | definition of sitz bath by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of sitz bath in the Medical Dictionary? sitz bath explanation free What is sitz bath? Meaning of sitz bath medical term What does sitz