install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
treat meaning, definition, what is treat: to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way: Learn more
- scoundrel Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
scoundrel meaning, definition, what is scoundrel: a person, especially a man, who treats other people very badly and has no moral… Learn more
- What does scoffer mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
SCOFFER Dictionary entry overview: What does scoffer mean? • SCOFFER (noun) The noun SCOFFER has 2 senses: 1 someone who eats food rapidly and greedily
- ANTISPASMODIC - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
ANTISPASMODIC Dictionary entry overview: What does antispasmodic mean? • ANTISPASMODIC (noun) The noun ANTISPASMODIC has 1 sense: 1 a drug used to relieve or
- Mistreat - definition of mistreat by The Free Dictionary
mis·treat (mĭs-trēt′) tr v mis·treat·ed, mis·treat·ing, mis·treats To treat roughly or wrongly See Synonyms at abuse mis·treat′ment n mistreat
- Cocotte - definition of cocotte by The Free Dictionary
This one is a woman, with all a woman's wit, combined with the heartlessness of a COCOTTE