install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- treat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
treat meaning, definition, what is treat: to behave towards someone or deal with something in a particular way: Learn more
- sister Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
sister meaning, definition, what is sister: a girl or woman who has the same parents as another person: Learn more
- What does landmark mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of landmark in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of landmark What does landmark mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- ANTISEPTIC - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of antiseptic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of antiseptic What does antiseptic mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic
- Cure - definition of cure by The Free Dictionary
He wanted to cure himself of the habit of drink, and thought that by escaping from his city associates and living in a rural community he would have a better chance
- Treaty legal definition of treaty - Legal Dictionary
Treaty A compact made between two or more independent nations with a view to the public Welfare A treaty is an agreement in written form between nation-states (or
- Recoupable - definition of recoupable by The Free Dictionary
If profit streams are uncertain and costs not recoupable, firms will adopt a service rather than hardware model to reduce overhead
- Alcoholism | definition of alcoholism by Medical dictionary
Alcoholism Definition Alcoholism or alcohol dependence is defined by the American Medical Association (AMA) as "a primary, chronic disease with genetic, psychosocial
- Dismissal legal definition of dismissal - Legal Dictionary
Dismissal A discharge of an individual or corporation from employment The disposition of a civil or criminal proceeding or a claim or charge made therein by a court
- Cancer (disease) | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
Cancer Definition Cancer is not just one disease, but a large group of almost 100 diseases Its two main characteristics are uncontrolled growth of the cells in the