- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- -tion | definition of -tion by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of -tion in the Medical Dictionary? -tion explanation free What is -tion? Meaning of -tion medical term What does -tion mean?
- -tion definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
-tion definition: indicating state, condition, action , process, or result | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- tion definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
tion definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'tigon',tin',ton',tiglon', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- Online dictionary - definition of Online dictionary by The . . .
Define Online dictionary Online dictionary synonyms, Online dictionary pronunciation, Online dictionary translation, English dictionary definition of Online dictionary
- -ation Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
-ation meaning, definition Meaning of “-ation” in the English Dictionary Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search
- -tion - definition of -tion by The Free Dictionary
Define -tion -tion synonyms, -tion pronunciation, -tion translation, English dictionary definition of -tion suffix forming nouns indicating state, condition, action
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
English definition, of, British Dictionary definitions for English Expand Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889
- -tion (suffix) American English definition and synonyms . . .
Define -tion (suffix) in American English and get synonyms What is -tion (suffix)? -tion (suffix) meaning, pronunciation and more by Macmillan Dictionary
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations