- -tion definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
-tion definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, Search -tion and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Browse Dictionary # a; b; c; d; e; f; g; h; i; j; k; l; m; n; o; p; q; r; s; t; u; v; w; x; y; z; About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- -tion definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
-tion definition: indicating state, condition, action , process, or result | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- perfection Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Dictionary Definitions English; Meaning of “perfection” in the English Dictionary English Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- -tion | definition of -tion by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of -tion in the Medical Dictionary? -tion explanation free What is -tion? Meaning of -tion medical term What does -tion mean?
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- dictionary | Definition of dictionary in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of dictionary - a book or electronic resource that lists the words of a language (typically in alphabetical order) and gives their meaning, or giv
- dictionary | meaning of dictionary in Longman Dictionary . . .
dictionary meaning, definition, dictionary dic‧tion‧a‧ry ˈdɪkʃən English dictionary 2 TCN a book that explains the words and phrases used in a
- Merriam-Webster - Official Site
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, lookup trends,