- SURRENDER | definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
surrender meaning: 1 to stop fighting and admit defeat: 2 If you surrender to an experience or emotion, you stop trying to prevent or control it: 3 to give something that is yours to someone else because you have been forced to do so or because it is necessary to do so: Learn more
- SURRENDERING | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
surrendering definition: 1 present participle of surrender 2 to stop fighting and admit defeat: 3 If you surrender to an experience or emotion, you stop trying to prevent or control it: Learn more
- Surrender definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
British English: surrender səˈrɛndə VERB If you surrender , you stop fighting or resisting someone and agree that you have been beaten He called on the rebels to surrender
- to surrender definition | English definition dictionary . . .
Search to surrender and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
probe - WordReference com Dictionary of English probe (prōb), USA pronunciation v , probed, prob•ing, n v t to search into or examine thoroughly; question closely: to probe one's conscience to examine or explore with a probe v i to examine or explore with or as if with a probe
- surrender to bail definition | English definition . . .
Search surrender to bail and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso You can complete the definition of surrender to bail given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries
- Surrender | Definition of Surrender by Merriam-Webster
English Language Learners Definition of surrender (Entry 2 of 2) : an agreement to stop fighting, hiding, resisting, etc , because you know that you will not win or succeed : an act of surrendering : the act of giving the control or use of something to someone else
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
English is sometimes used to mean 'belonging or relating to Great Britain' However, it is better to avoid this use, as it may cause offence to people who come from Scotland, Wales, or Northern Ireland
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
In pronunciation, "En-" has become "In-," but the older spelling has remained Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- Surrender - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of surrender written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels With Voice Search