install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- What does sulphate mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of sulphate in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of sulphate What does sulphate mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- What does alum mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Dictionary entry overview: What does alum mean? • ALUM (noun) The noun ALUM has 4 senses: 1 a white crystalline double sulfate of aluminum: the ammonium double
- Dextro- | definition of dextro- by Medical dictionary
dextro-, dextr-(deks'trō), 1 Prefixes meaning right, toward, or on the right side 2 Chemical prefixes meaning dextrorotatory [L dexter, on the right-hand side]
- Kerat- | definition of kerat- by Medical dictionary
kerat(o)- word element [Gr ], horny tissue; cornea kerato-, kerat-(ker'ă-tō, ker-at'), 1 The cornea See also: cerat-, cerato- 2 Horny tissue or cells
- Morphine - definition of morphine by The Free Dictionary
mor·phine (môr′fēn′) n An alkaloid, C17H19NO3, extracted from opium and used in the form of its hydrated sulfate or hydrochloride salt to relieve moderate to
- Caprice - definition of caprice by The Free Dictionary
ca·price (kə-prēs′) n 1 a An impulsive change of mind: "I find it a relief that plagues and cancers are the result of the impartial—and comprehensible