- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- Stay - definition of stay by The Free Dictionary
stay 1 (stā) v stayed, stay·ing, stays v intr 1 a To continue to be in a place or condition: stay home; stay calm b To remain or sojourn as a guest or lodger
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
If you search for a word, then decide you want to see what another Cambridge dictionary says about it, you can use the ‘In other dictionaries’ section on the right
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the
- Spanish Dictionary | Spanish to English to Spanish Translation
Free English to Spanish to English Dictionary from SpanishDict com Accurate Easy Fast Includes over 1,000,000 translations
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words