- stay Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stay meaning, definition, what is stay: to not move away from or leave a place or situation: Learn more
- moor Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
moor meaning, definition, what is moor: an open area of hills covered with rough grass, especially in Britain: Learn more
- IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of impaired What does impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- What does statutorily mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of statutorily in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of statutorily What does statutorily mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Stay – definition of stay by The Free Dictionary
stay 1 (stā) v stayed, stay·ing, stays v intr 1 a To continue to be in a place or condition: stay home; stay calm b To remain or sojourn as a guest or lodger
- Drunk - definition of drunk by The Free Dictionary
So the toast was drunk, the pledge made and loyally kept in spite of many temptations, for with instinctive wisdom, the girls seized a happy moment to do their friend
- Suspended sentence legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
Suspended Sentence A sentence given after the formal conviction of a crime that the convicted person is not required to serve In criminal cases a trial judge has
- Partial hysterectomy | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
Hysterectomy Definition Hysterectomy is the surgical removal of the uterus In a total hysterectomy, the uterus and cervix are removed In some cases, the fallopian