- stay Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stay meaning, definition, what is stay: to not move away from or leave a place or situation: Learn more
- splint Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
splint meaning, definition, what is splint: a long, flat object used as a support for a broken bone so that the bone stays in a… Learn more
- IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of impaired What does impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- Urban Dictionary, March 26: Jizzneyland
The Urban Dictionary Mug One side has the word, one side has the definition Microwave and dishwasher safe Lotsa space for your liquids Buy the mug
- Stay - definition of stay by The Free Dictionary
stay 1 (stā) v stayed, stay·ing, stays v intr 1 a To continue to be in a place or condition: stay home; stay calm b To remain or sojourn as a guest or lodger
- Illness | definition of illness by Medical dictionary
illness [il´nes] disease folk illness the experience of symptoms that are not identifiable with biomedical categories of disease; causes include natural forces
- Drunk - definition of drunk by The Free Dictionary
So the toast was drunk, the pledge made and loyally kept in spite of many temptations, for with instinctive wisdom, the girls seized a happy moment to do their friend
- Cellkraft AB – Humidifiers and steam generators for . . .
Cellkraft’s products in business area Humidity and Steam targets laboratories and industry Quality and precision is secured so that the products can be used for