- Stay - definition of stay by The Free Dictionary
stay 1 (stā) v stayed, stay·ing, stays v intr 1 a To continue to be in a place or condition: stay home; stay calm b To remain or sojourn as a guest or lodger
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the Manual of Specialized Lexicographies a specialized dictionary (also referred to as a technical dictionary) is a lexicon that focuses upon a specific
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
Cambridge English Dictionary Thesaurus Search the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary Thesaurus, the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, and the
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
GO TO MOBILE SITE More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Spanish Dictionary | Spanish to English to Spanish Translation
Free English to Spanish to English Dictionary from SpanishDict com Accurate Easy Fast Includes over 1,000,000 translations