- stay Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stay meaning, definition, what is Meaning of “stay” in the English Dictionary british dictionary British; "stay" in British English See all translations
- Stays - definition of stays by The Free Dictionary
Define stays stays synonyms, stays pronunciation, stays translation, English dictionary definition of stays v stayed , stay·ing , stays v intr 1 a
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading of people improve their use of the English language with its word each day with its definition,
- Stay - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Learner's Dictionary mobile search Home; Ask the Editor; Learner's definition of STAY Webster's Unabridged Dictionary » Britannica English
- stay - WordReference. com Dictionary of English
English Dictionary | stay Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers:: stay ste
- stay tuned definition | English definition dictionary . . .
stay tuned definition, meaning, English dictionary, Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary stay tuned definition, stay tuned meaning
- English English Dictionary - Babylon Software
English English Dictionary Our English English dictionary lookup allows you to perform English English online translation of single words, expressions and phrases
- Stay | Define Stay at Dictionary. com
Stay definition, to spend some time Collins English Dictionary American English "To stay put is to keep still, remain in order A vulgar expression"
- French-English dictionary - translation - bab. la
Search in the French-English dictionary: dictionaries keep growing and stay up to to the French-English dictionary other users need to verify a
- Stay | Definition of Stay by Merriam-Webster
Define stay: a large strong rope MERRIAM-WEBSTER'S UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY; BRITANNICA ENGLISH - ARABIC TRANSLATION; NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION; FOLLOW US