- agoraphobic Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
agoraphobic meaning, definition, what is agoraphobic: a person who suffers from agoraphobia Learn more
- stubborn Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stubborn meaning, definition, what is stubborn: A stubborn person is determined to do what he or she wants and refuses to do anything… Learn more
- MEA CULPA - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of mea culpa in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of mea culpa What does mea culpa mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- What does statistics mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of statistics in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of statistics What does statistics mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Repatriation - definition of repatriation by The Free . . .
Define repatriation repatriation synonyms, repatriation pronunciation, repatriation translation, English dictionary definition of repatriation tr v re·pat·ri·at
- Chronic | definition of Chronic by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of Chronic in the Medical Dictionary? Chronic explanation free What is Chronic? Meaning of Chronic medical term What does Chronic mean?
- Affidavit legal definition of affidavit - Legal Dictionary
Definition of affidavit in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia What is affidavit? Meaning of affidavit as a legal term What
- Literature - definition of literature by The Free Dictionary
Define literature literature synonyms, literature pronunciation, literature translation, English dictionary definition of literature n 1 The body of written works
- PECOS - What does PECOS stand for? The Free Dictionary
Looking for online definition of PECOS or what PECOS stands for? PECOS is listed in the World's largest and most authoritative dictionary database of abbreviations