- sticky Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
sticky meaning, definition, what is sticky: made of or covered with a substance that stays attached to any surface it touches: Learn more
- monotonic Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
monotonic meaning, definition, what is monotonic: speaking or spoken in such a way that the sound stays on the same note without going… Learn more
- IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of impaired What does impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- What does mea culpa mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of mea culpa in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of mea culpa What does mea culpa mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- Any - definition of any by The Free Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Pus - definition of pus by The Free Dictionary
pus (pŭs) n A generally viscous, yellowish-white fluid formed in infected tissue, consisting of white blood cells, cellular debris, and necrotic tissue [Latin pūs
- Tracheotomy | definition of tracheotomy by Medical dictionary
Tracheotomy Definition A tracheotomy is a surgical procedure in which a cut or opening is made in the windpipe (trachea) The surgeon inserts a tube into the opening
- Hemostatic | definition of hemostatic by Medical dictionary
The chitosan endoluminal hemostatic dressing development will enable rapid control of bleeding, reduce discomfort associated with extended catheterization, and more