- stay Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stay meaning, definition, what is stay: to not move away from or leave a place or situation: Learn more
- entertainer Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
entertainer meaning, definition, what is entertainer: someone whose job is to entertain people by singing, telling jokes, etc Learn more
- IMPAIRED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of impaired in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of impaired What does impaired mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- MOTLEY FOOL - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of motley fool in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of motley fool What does motley fool mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Guest - definition of guest by The Free Dictionary
and did honor to the coming guest by brushing his curly pate, putting on a fresh color, and trying tidy up the room, which in spite of half a dozen servants, was
- Referable - definition of referable by The Free Dictionary
It might be that the unalluring secrecy and reserve of one sister, the all-attractive openness and high spirits of the other, were more or less referable, in each
- Shock | definition of shock by Medical dictionary
Shock Definition Shock is a medical emergency in which the organs and tissues of the body are not receiving an adequate flow of blood This deprives the organs and