- stay Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stay meaning, definition, what is Meaning of “stay” in the English Dictionary "stay" in British English See all translations stay verb uk
- stay synonym | English synonyms dictionary | Reverso
dictionary, English language, definition Search stay and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso You can complete
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
Cambridge English Dictionary Thesaurus Search the Cambridge Advanced Learners Dictionary Thesaurus, the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, and the Cambridge
- Stays - definition of stays by The Free Dictionary
Define stays stays synonyms, stays pronunciation, stays translation, English dictionary definition of stays v stayed , stay·ing , stays v intr 1 a
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- Stay | Define Stay at Dictionary. com
Stay definition, to spend some time Collins English Dictionary American English "To stay put is to keep still, remain in order A vulgar expression"
- stay - definition of stay in English from the Oxford . . .
Definition of stay in: US English dictionary; The verb to stay (Late Middle English) is yet another word from the root Staid (late 16th century)
- Stay | Definition of Stay by Merriam-Webster
Define stay: a large strong rope MERRIAM-WEBSTER'S UNABRIDGED DICTIONARY; BRITANNICA ENGLISH - ARABIC TRANSLATION; NGLISH - SPANISH-ENGLISH TRANSLATION; FOLLOW US
- Stay - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Learner's Dictionary mobile search Home; Learner's definition of STAY Webster's Unabridged Dictionary » Britannica English
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary English and the Collins Concise English Dictionary These prestigious dictionaries contain more or search in the forums