specified : [sp'ɛsəf,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- circumvent Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
circumvent meaning, definition, what is circumvent: to avoid something, especially cleverly or illegally: Learn more
- strain Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
strain meaning, definition, what is strain: a force or influence that stretches, pulls, or puts pressure on something, sometimes… Learn more
- Meaning - definition of meaning by The Free Dictionary
And when they sez that the old man--excuse my freedom, but that's the way the boys talk of your father, meaning no harm-- the old man, instead o' trying to corral
- Mere - definition of mere by The Free Dictionary
mere 1 (mîr) adj Superlative mer·est 1 Being nothing more than what is specified: a mere child; a mere 50 cents an hour 2 Considered apart from anything else
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- HMO | definition of HMO by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of HMO in the Medical Dictionary? HMO explanation free What is HMO? Meaning of HMO medical term What does HMO mean?
- Bi | Definition of Bi by Merriam-Webster
Anglo-American 'reflecting English and American jurisprudence' sartorial 'of or relating to clothes'