\ A word compounded of so and ever
, used in composition with who
., and indicating any out of all possible or supposable persons
. It is sometimes used separate from the pronoun or adverb
] For unto whomsoever much is given
, of him shall be much required
. --Luke xii
] What great thing soever a man proposed to do in his life
, he should think of achieving it by fifty
. --Sir W
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus . . .
Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus Contents from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary Thesaurus at Cambridge Dictionaries Online Publisher
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- google: definition of google in Oxford dictionary (British . . .
Definition of google in British and World English in Oxford dictionary Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences English to English reference content
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of the English language As well as describing English
- How Urdu Meanings: کیسے - kaysay - English to Urdu . . .
How - Urdu meanings: کیسے - kaysay, Definition Synonyms English to Urdu dictionary gives you the best and accurate urdu translation and meanings of How
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions