\ A word compounded of so and ever
, used in composition with who
., and indicating any out of all possible or supposable persons
. It is sometimes used separate from the pronoun or adverb
] For unto whomsoever much is given
, of him shall be much required
. --Luke xii
] What great thing soever a man proposed to do in his life
, he should think of achieving it by fifty
. --Sir W
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading of people improve their use of the English language with its word each day with its definition,
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and Guidewords take you to the exact meaning you are The dictionaries that you can search together as English on this Cambridge
- English Dictionary - Babylon
Free English dictionary by Babylon Get definitions from Babylon's extensive collection of online English dictionaries or with our English dictionary lookup
- Cambridge Dictionary | Free English Dictionary . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Search from your Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary English and the Collins Concise English Dictionary These prestigious dictionaries contain more or search in the forums
- English dictionary to translate the meaning of a word in . . .
English online dictionary to help you understand English vocabulary Find the meaning of a word in English
- English | Definition of English by Merriam-Webster
Define English: of or relating to Source: Merriam-Webster's Learner's Dictionary ; Middle English, from Old English englisc, from Engle (plural) Angles
- English English Dictionary - Babylon Software
English English Dictionary Our English English dictionary lookup allows you to perform English English online translation of single words, expressions and phrases
- Search | Define Search at Dictionary. com
Search definition, Collins English Dictionary American English, from the Vietnam War Search and rescue is from 1944 n c 1400,