\ A word compounded of so and ever
, used in composition with who
., and indicating any out of all possible or supposable persons
. It is sometimes used separate from the pronoun or adverb
] For unto whomsoever much is given
, of him shall be much required
. --Luke xii
] What great thing soever a man proposed to do in his life
, he should think of achieving it by fifty
. --Sir W
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- prestige definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
prestige definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'prest',presage',preside',pressie', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- wise definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
wise definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also '-wise',wise up',wise guy',put wise', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- English to Urdu Dictionary English to Urdu Translation . . .
english to urdu dictionary urdu translation english to urdu translation english urdu dictionary translate english to urdu urdu to english dictionary english to urdu
- Online Language Dictionaries - English to French, Italian . . .
English-Italian Dictionary Welcome to the English-Italian Dictionary on WordReference The site has two English-Italian dictionaries The WordReference English
- google - definition of google in English from the Oxford . . .
Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet us Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- power - definition of power in English from the Oxford . . .
More example sentences The powers of technology harnessed with the power of the human mind fused into one supreme being capable of the impossible
- ONLINE TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY
TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY Type inside the "Title Filter" box below to find a Tagalog word, even if it's just one letter The search box on top of the page can help
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Contemporary mainstream movies also make great use of English However, there is a grey area between foreign words and words accepted as English
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Eng·lish (ĭng′glĭsh) adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture 2 Of or relating to the English language