\ A word compounded of so and ever
, used in composition with who
., and indicating any out of all possible or supposable persons
. It is sometimes used separate from the pronoun or adverb
] For unto whomsoever much is given
, of him shall be much required
. --Luke xii
] What great thing soever a man proposed to do in his life
, he should think of achieving it by fifty
. --Sir W
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Dictionary - Definitions and Meanings of Words
Searchable definitions available in a variety of dictionaries including Webster's, a legal dictionary, a dream dictionary, and an encyclopedia
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English - English to French . . .
The English Dictionary WordReference is proud to offer the Collins Concise English Dictionary This prestigious dictionary offers more than 120,000 words and phrases
- English Dictionary - Dictionary
Free searchable English dictionary with over 200,000 word definitions and list of their synonyms
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our very own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Cambridge Dictionaries Online - English dictionary, English-Spanish translation and British American English audio pronunciation from Cambridge University Press (US)
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is by a considerable margin the largest dictionary of the English language Work began
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
Information about English words derived from Latin and Greek sources and English vocabulary words with etymologies plus explanations and quizzes
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
Online Dictionary - Multiple dictionaries including: English dictionary, medical dictionary, legal dictionary, financial dictionary, computer dictionary, thesaurus