\ A word compounded of so and ever
, used in composition with who
., and indicating any out of all possible or supposable persons
. It is sometimes used separate from the pronoun or adverb
] For unto whomsoever much is given
, of him shall be much required
. --Luke xii
] What great thing soever a man proposed to do in his life
, he should think of achieving it by fifty
. --Sir W
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- ecstatic Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
ecstatic meaning, definition, what is ecstatic: extremely happy: Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English