- Soften definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Soften definition: If you soften something or if it softens , it becomes less hard , stiff , or firm | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Skins | Definition of Skins at Dictionary. com
Skin is the general word: an abrasion of the skin; the skin of a muskrat Hide applies to the skin of large animals, as cattle, horses, or elephants: a buffalo hide Pelt applies to the untanned skin of smaller animals: a mink pelt 4 hull, shell, husk, crust
- Skin definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Skin definition: Your skin is the natural covering of your body | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- BANANA SKIN | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
banana skin definition: a sudden unexpected situation that makes a person appear silly or causes them difficulty: Learn more
- skin definition | English dictionary for learners | Reverso
skin meaning, skin definition | English Cobuild dictionary skin 1 n-var Your skin is the natural covering of your body His skin is clear and smooth , There are three major types of skin cancer , The only difference between us is the colour of our skins 2 n-var An animal skin is skin which has been removed from a dead animal
- LOOK UP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
look up definition: 1 to become better: 2 to get better; improve: 3 to become better: Learn more
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
install english dictionary definition meaning lookup widget! Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences Donald Bren School of Information and Computer Sciences University of California, Irvine 6210 Donald Bren Hall Irvine, CA 92697-3425
- skin | Definition of skin in English by Oxford Dictionaries
Definition of skin - the thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal, the peel or outer layer of certain Definition of skin in English: skin noun 1 The thin layer of tissue forming the natural outer covering of the body of a person or animal Late Old English scinn, from Old Norse skinn
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English - relating to England or its people or language ‘For the Indians, the gifts re-enforced their equal partnership with the English ’
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services