- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
The dictionary is very useful I have Merriam-Webster Android version also, however I wanted hardcover type one Because; 1) I'd like read check preface, explanatory chart, explanatory notes, and so on this dictionary (it meaning, I'd like to read preface and appendixes of Webster)
- Collins French to English (One Way) Dictionary Grammar . . .
Collins French to English Dictionary Grammar is an up-to-date one-way Kindle dictionary with a user-friendly grammar guide It lets you look up the English translation of French words
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Poke - definition of poke by The Free Dictionary
A Hawaiian salad or appetizer traditionally consisting of cubed raw fish, often yellowfin tuna, that is marinated in soy sauce and sesame oil, and mixed with diced onions, sesame seeds, and ginger
- Definition of AG - Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: America . . .
Comments on ag What made you want to look up ag?Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible)
- Philosophy - definition of philosophy by The Free Dictionary
Quotations "Philosophy may teach us to bear with equanimity the misfortunes of our neighbours" [Oscar Wilde The English Renaissance of Art] "Philosophy is a good horse in the stable, but an arrant jade on a journey" [Oliver Goldsmith The Good-Natur'd Man] "All good moral philosophy is but an handmaid to religion" [Francis Bacon The Advancement of Learning]
- Jeremiad | Definition of Jeremiad by Merriam-Webster
Did You Know? Jeremiah was a naysayer That Jewish prophet, who lived from about 650 to 570 BC, spent his days lambasting the Hebrews for their false worship and social injustice and denouncing the king for his selfishness, materialism, and inequities
- Ready Reference Resources: Internet Bibliographies: New . . .
Algunos sitos están disponibles en español Para verlos oprima el botón marcado "en español" These are a few of the many sites which contain ready reference resources such as calendars, dictionaries, encyclopedias, and telephone books