- reptile Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
reptile meaning, definition, what is reptile: an animal that produces eggs and uses the heat of the sun to keep its blood warm Learn more
- snake Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
snake meaning, definition, what is snake: a reptile with a long body and no legs: Learn more
- reptile definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
reptile definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'reticle',rept',reptilian',retailer', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- Fish definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Fish definition: A fish is a COBUILD Advanced English Dictionary for something or to search for something, esp in a body of water 17 (intransitive;
- What does Reptilia mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of Reptilia in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Reptilia (English proverb)
- SNAKE MACKEREL - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of snake mackerel in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of snake mackerel What does snake mackerel mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Reptile - definition of reptile by The Free Dictionary
reptile pronunciation, reptile translation, English dictionary definition of reptile n 1 Reptile - definition of reptile by The Free Dictionary
- Reptile - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of reptile written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, With Voice Search
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
English definition, of, Collins English Dictionary Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889