- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso - Dictionary . . .
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
the Definition What is the longest word in the English language? You may have heard that antidisestablishmentarianism is the longest word in English
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by the Free Online . . .
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
The English Dictionary WordReference is proud to offer the Collins Concise English Dictionary This prestigious dictionary offers more than 120,000 words and phrases
- Better at English – Learn English conversation . . .
Better at English: Free English lessons to help you learn English vocabulary, idioms, slang, grammar, and more! Our short, fun English podcasts are perfect for busy
- Home page of English-Spanish Dictionary - Cambridge . . .
Ver esta página en español This bilingualized Spanish-English, English-Spanish dictionary has a wide coverage of English vocabulary more than 35,000 entries
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Learn about Grammar You can now find answers to your grammar questions from Cambridge Dictionaries Online: you can now search English Grammar Today, an indispensable