- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Online dictionary: English-Portuguese translation of words . . .
R everso offers you the best tool for learning Portuguese, the English Portuguese dictionary containing commonly used words and expressions, along with thousands of
- dictionary - English-French Dictionary WordReference. com
Principal Translations Principales traductions: dictionary n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc (word definitions) dictionnaire nm nom masculin: s
- French Grammar - English Grammar - Reverso
Learn the French grammar rules on Reverso net: conjugation, syntax, spelling, agreement rules, the parts of speech and the parts of sentence , French definition of words
- Lingua franca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A lingua franca (English pronunciation: ˌlɪŋgwə ˈfræŋkə also called a bridge language, or vehicular language, is a language systematically (as opposed to
- Reverso | Free online translation, dictionary
Reverso net : Free online translation in French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Portuguese, Hebrew, Japanese, English