- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- English Spanish dictionary | translation English Spanish . . .
R everso offers you the best tool for learning Spanish, the English Spanish dictionary containing commonly used words and expressions, along with thousands of English
- English - Definition and More from the Free Merriam . . .
: the chief language of Great Britain, the U S , and many areas now or formerly under British control: a particular type of English: English language, literature, or
- English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions Download free Android and iPhone apps Infórmanos de los anuncios inapropiados
- English to Urdu Dictionary English to Urdu Translation . . .
english to urdu dictionary urdu translation english to urdu translation english urdu dictionary translate english to urdu urdu to english dictionary english to urdu
- google - definition of google in English from the Oxford . . .
Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet us Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- word - definition of word in English from the Oxford . . .
More Word is ultimately related to Latin verbum, the source of verb (Late Middle English), proverb (Middle English) the ‘pro’ here having the sense ‘put forth
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Eng·lish (ĭng′glĭsh) adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture 2 Of or relating to the English language