- fiscal definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
fiscal definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'fiscal drag',fiscal year',fiscal year',procurator fiscal', Reverso dictionary, English definition
- Online Language Dictionaries - English to French, Italian . . .
English-Italian Dictionary Welcome to the English-Italian Dictionary on WordReference The site has two English-Italian dictionaries The WordReference English
- prestige definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
prestige definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'prest',presage',preside',pressie', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- English to Urdu Dictionary English to Urdu Translation . . .
english to urdu dictionary urdu translation english to urdu translation english urdu dictionary translate english to urdu urdu to english dictionary english to urdu
- google - definition of google in English from the Oxford . . .
Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet us Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- power - definition of power in English from the Oxford . . .
More example sentences The powers of technology harnessed with the power of the human mind fused into one supreme being capable of the impossible
- ONLINE TAGALOG - ENGLISH DICTIONARY - Tagalog Lang
TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY Type inside the "Title Filter" box below to find a Tagalog word, even if it's just one letter The search box on top of the page can help
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Contemporary mainstream movies also make great use of English However, there is a grey area between foreign words and words accepted as English
- Hebrew English Dictionary - Babylon - Free Online Dictionary
Hebrew English Dictionary Our Hebrew English dictionary lookup allows you to perform Hebrew English online translation of single words, expressions and phrases
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Eng·lish (ĭng′glĭsh) adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture 2 Of or relating to the English language