- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- ecstatic Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
ecstatic meaning, definition, what is ecstatic: extremely happy: Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
GO TO MOBILE SITE More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
June 2015 update What's new: More than 500 new words, phrases, and senses have entered the Oxford English Dictionary in our latest update, which sees the inclusion