- homologue translation English | French dictionary | Reverso
Reverso offers you access to an french translation, definition and synonym dictionary for homologue and thousands of other words You can complete the translation of
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- reference - definition of reference in English from the . . .
More example sentences They walked in the direction of the barn as he made reference to meeting her models for the project The extent to which folk medicine, which I
- first cut definition | English dictionary for learners . . .
first cut meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also '-first',at first',first class',first things first', Reverso dictionary, English simple
- case - definition of case in English from the Oxford . . .
More Case ‘an instance’ is something that happens or befalls, coming via French from Latin casus ‘a fall’, also the source of casual (Late Middle English)
- Online Etymology Dictionary
Enables lookup of etymologies of more than 30,000 modern English words Useful for determining whether a modern English word is descended from Old English
- Amine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classes of amines An aliphatic amine has no aromatic ring attached directly to the nitrogen atom Aromatic amines have the nitrogen atom connected to an aromatic
- Reverso News | Language portal, translation, dictionary . . .
For a quick access to all Reverso tools, we have created the Reverso toolbar In one click you can enjoy all our portal's features, directly from your browser