- company Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
company meaning, definition, what is company: an organization that sells goods or services in order to make money: Learn more
- cultural imperialism Meaning in the Cambridge English . . .
cultural imperialism meaning, definition, what is cultural imperialism: the fact of the culture of a large and powerful country, organization, etc having a… Learn
- Obesity | definition of obesity by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of obesity in the Medical Dictionary? obesity explanation free What is obesity? Meaning of obesity medical term What does obesity mean?
- Epiphany - definition of epiphany by The Free Dictionary
Define epiphany epiphany synonyms, epiphany pronunciation, epiphany translation, English dictionary definition of epiphany n pl e·piph·a·nies 1 Epiphany A
- Fanny - definition of fanny by The Free Dictionary
Define fanny fanny synonyms, fanny pronunciation, fanny translation, English dictionary definition of fanny n pl fan·nies 1 Slang The buttocks 2 Chiefly
- Aphasia | definition of aphasia by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of aphasia in the Medical Dictionary? aphasia explanation free What is aphasia? Meaning of aphasia medical term What does aphasia mean?
- Download - UpdateStar - UpdateStar. com
The database recognizes 1,746,000 software titles and delivers updates for your software including minor upgrades
- Sign in - Gmail
Gmail is email that's intuitive, efficient, and useful 15 GB of storage, less spam, and mobile access