- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Cambridge Learner’s Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in Learner English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english meaning,english lookup, French dictionary, meaning, see also search for,search engine,body search
- New York definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
New York definition: a city in SE New York State, at the mouth of the Hudson River: the largest city and chief | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- NY definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
NY definition: New York ( city or state) | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- English Arabic Dictionary Online - Free Dictionary Lookup . . .
English Arabic Dictionary Online - Free Dictionary Lookup in over 77 languages and 1,700 dictionaries
- marvellous definition | English definition dictionary . . .
marvellous definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'marvelous',marvellously',marvellousness',marvelously', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary