- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of English As well as describing English usage in its many
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
Recents and Favorites Create a free Dictionary com account and keep track of your favorite words and search history Sign up now!
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus . . .
Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus Contents from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary Thesaurus at Cambridge Dictionaries Online Publisher
- Irony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster . . .
Learn More About IRONY Spanish Central Translation: "irony" in Spanish Britannica com: Encyclopedia article about "irony" Browse Next Word in the Dictionary: iron
- Irony | What is the Definition of Irony? | Dictionary. com
noun, plural ironies 1 the use of words to convey a meaning that is the opposite of its literal meaning: the irony of her reply, “How nice!” when I said I had