- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Noun 1 Oxford English Dictionary - an unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles O E D , OED
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Learn about Grammar You can now find answers to your grammar questions from Cambridge Dictionaries Online: you can now search English Grammar Today, an indispensable
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of the English language As well as describing English
- Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus . . .
Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus Contents from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary Thesaurus at Cambridge Dictionaries Online Publisher
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Irony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster . . .
Learn More About IRONY Spanish Central Translation: "irony" in Spanish Britannica com: Encyclopedia article about "irony" Browse Next Word in the Dictionary: iron
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions