- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms Noun: 1 Oxford English Dictionary - an unabridged dictionary constructed on historical principles
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus . . .
Home page for British English Dictionary and Thesaurus Contents from Cambridge Advanced Learner's Dictionary Thesaurus at Cambridge Dictionaries Online Publisher
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Irony - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster . . .
Learn More About IRONY Spanish Central Translation: "irony" in Spanish Britannica com: Encyclopedia article about "irony" Browse Next Word in the Dictionary: iron
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Dictionaries for languages for which the pronunciation of words is not apparent from their spelling, such as the English language, usually provide the pronunciation