- pretension Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- SARATOGA - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of Saratoga in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Saratoga What does Saratoga mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- What does Kingston mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Dictionary entry overview: What does Kingston mean? • KINGSTON (noun) The noun KINGSTON has 3 senses: 1 a town on the Hudson River in New York
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Epiphany - definition of epiphany by The Free Dictionary
e·piph·a·ny (ĭ-pĭf′ə-nē) n pl e·piph·a·nies 1 Epiphany A Christian feast celebrating the manifestation of the divine nature of Jesus to the Gentiles
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH DICTIONARIES ENGLISH ENCYCLOPEDIAS - ENGLISH ENCYCLOPÆDIAS English Language Dictionaries English Language Dictionaries with Text, Images Audio Sound
- Ylem - definition of ylem by The Free Dictionary
emerges as a sign of life in Ylem (1972), a musical fable depicting, in a mere twenty-six minutes, the expansion and contraction of our universe and its renewed
- Dislexia | definition of Dislexia by Medical dictionary
Dyslexia Definition The word dyslexia is derived from the Greek word, dys, meaning poor or inadequate, and the word lexis, meaning words or language Dyslexia is a