- ADIRONDACKS - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of Adirondacks in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Adirondacks What does Adirondacks mean? Proper usage of the word Adirondacks Information
- What does Susquehanna mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of Susquehanna in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Susquehanna What does Susquehanna mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Epiphany - definition of epiphany by The Free Dictionary
It was a grand farewell dinner, as he and Denisov were leaving to join their regiment after Epiphany
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Fanny - definition of fanny by The Free Dictionary
fan·ny (făn′ē) n pl fan·nies 1 Slang The buttocks 2 Chiefly British Vulgar Slang The female genitals [Perhaps from Fanny, a nickname for Frances ] fanny
- nylon Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Aphasia | definition of aphasia by Medical dictionary
Aphasia Definition Aphasia is condition characterized by either partial or total loss of the ability to communicate verbally or using written words