- Cambridge Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Cambridge meaning, definition, what is Cambridge: a city in the east of England, famous for its university Learn more
- Oxford Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- What does Adirondacks mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
ADIRONDACKS Dictionary entry overview: What does Adirondacks mean? • ADIRONDACKS (noun) The noun ADIRONDACKS has 1 sense: 1 a mountain range in northeastern New
- What does Susquehanna mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of Susquehanna in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Susquehanna What does Susquehanna mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Disease | definition of disease by Medical dictionary
Monseigneur, there is neither strength of will, nor power, nor genius, nor science that can resist a disease which God doubtless sends, or which He casts upon the
- Nephrotic syndrome | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
Nephrotic Syndrome Definition Nephrotic syndrome is a collection of symptoms which occur because the tiny blood vessels (the glomeruli) in the kidney become leaky
- Fanny - definition of fanny by The Free Dictionary
fan·ny (făn′ē) n pl fan·nies 1 Slang The buttocks 2 Chiefly British Vulgar Slang The female genitals [Perhaps from Fanny, a nickname for Frances ] fanny
- Hudson - definition of Hudson by The Free Dictionary
Hud·son (hŭd′sən), Henry Died 1611 English navigator who, sailing under the Dutch flag, explored what was eventually named the Hudson River (1609)