- allocs translation English | French dictionary | Reverso
See how “allocs” is translated from French to English with more examples in context
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- bearer of bad news definition | English dictionary for . . .
bearer of bad news meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'standard bearer',bear',Berber',beware', Reverso dictionary, English simple definition
- reference - definition of reference in English from the . . .
The action of mentioning or alluding to something: Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- case - definition of case in English from the Oxford . . .
More Case ‘an instance’ is something that happens or befalls, coming via French from Latin casus ‘a fall’, also the source of casual (Late Middle English)
- Online Etymology Dictionary
Enables lookup of etymologies of more than 30,000 modern English words Useful for determining whether a modern English word is descended from Old English
- Reverso News | Language portal, translation, dictionary . . .
For a quick access to all Reverso tools, we have created the Reverso toolbar In one click you can enjoy all our portal's features, directly from your browser
- Amine - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Classes of amines An aliphatic amine has no aromatic ring attached directly to the nitrogen atom Aromatic amines have the nitrogen atom connected to an aromatic