- Dictionary and Thesaurus | Merriam-Webster
The most trustworthy dictionary and thesaurus of American English, word games, trending words, Word of the Day, Words at Play blog, SCRABBLE, Spanish-English, and
- Legal Dictionary | Law. com
ALM's Law com online Real Life Dictionary of the Law The easiest-to-read, most user-friendly guide to legal terms Use it free!
- Legal Dictionary
Legal Dictionary The main source of TheFreeDictionary's legal dictionary is West's Encyclopedia of American Law, Edition 2, which contains more than 4,000 entries
- Make - definition of make by The Free Dictionary
make (māk) v made (mād), mak·ing, makes v tr 1 To cause to exist or happen; bring about; create: made problems for us; making a commotion 2 To bring into
- Fit - definition of fit by The Free Dictionary
fit 1 (fĭt) v fit·ted or fit, fit·ted, fit·ting, fits v tr 1 a To be the proper size and shape for: These shoes fit me b To cause to be the proper size and
- Syndrome | definition of syndrome by Medical dictionary
syndrome [sin´drōm] a combination of symptoms resulting from a single cause or so commonly occurring together as to constitute a distinct clinical picture
- Fraud legal definition of fraud - Legal Dictionary
It may also be brought about by fraud in two different ways, either when the people, being at first deceived, willingly consent to an alteration in their government
- Bartleby. com: Great Books Online -- Quotes, Poems, Novels . . .
The culmination of English translations of the Bible, featuring full-text search, content-based chapter guides and quick verse finder See also: Previous Features
- ePodunk - City County Information, Town Community . . .
ePodunk com is your source for any and all information on a city, town, county or community - whatever you're looking for, wherever you're at, ePodunk has it
- Answers - The Most Trusted Place for Answering Lifes . . .
Answers com is the place to go to get the answers you need and to ask the questions you want