- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English - relating to England or its people or language
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of people improve their use of the English language with its free digital services
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
install english dictionary definition meaning lookup widget! Collins English Dictionary | Definitions, Translations and Online English Dictionary from Collins Ideal dictionary for English word reference, plus thesaurus for expanding your word power
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
In pronunciation, "En-" has become "In-," but the older spelling has remained Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- meaning | Definition of meaning in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of meaning - what is meant by a word, text, concept, or action
- English Spanish dictionary | translation English Spanish . . .
Find even more English to Spanish translations added by our users, in the English-Spanish Collaborative Dictionary While in the general dictionary you will find usual words and expressions from the famous publisher Collins, in the Collaborative Dictionary you will discover slang terms, technical translations, familiar words and expressions, regionalisms that are difficult to find in the traditional online dictionaries
- Search out definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Search out definition: If you search something out , you keep looking for it until you find it | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- forum Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search box widgets Dictionary apps Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words
- pulled Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Dictionary apps Browse our dictionary apps today and ensure you are never again lost for words
- Definition of AMERICAN ENGLISH - Dictionary by Merriam . . .
American English definition is - the English language as spoken in the U S —used especially with the implication that it is clearly distinguishable from British English yet not so divergent as to be a separate language How to use American English in a sentence