- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths Combined, they are unbeatable
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
Celebrate the OED's 90th birthday with us! This year sees the 90th anniversary of the publication of the completed First Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary Find out more about our birthday celebrations >
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
Merriam-Webster's Pocket French-English Dictionary (Pocket Reference Library) (English and French Edition) (French) Bilingual Edition
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
JOIN MWU Gain access to thousands of additional definitions and advanced search features—ad free! JOIN NOW GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS
- lookup - English-French Dictionary WordReference. com
lookup - traduction anglais-français Forums pour discuter de lookup, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions Gratuit
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Sap - definition of sap by The Free Dictionary
sap 1 (săp) n 1 a The watery fluid that circulates through a plant, carrying food and other substances to the various tissues b See cell sap 2 Health and energy; vitality: The constant bickering drained his sap away 3 Slang A foolish or gullible person tr v sapped, sap·ping, saps 1 To drain (a tree, for example) of sap 2 To deplete or
- Conversion legal definition of conversion - Legal Dictionary
See also: appropriation, exchange, misappropriation, persuasion, propaganda, reorganization, taking, transition conversion the wrong committed by a dealing with the goods of a person that constitutes an unjustifiable denial of his rights in them or his assertion of rights inconsistent with them
- Zoning legal definition of Zoning - Legal Dictionary
Zoning The separation or division of a municipality into districts, the regulation of buildings and structures in such districts in accordance with their construction and the nat