- pronunciation Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Pronunciation Pronunciation means how we say words Most people speak the dialect of standard English with an accent that belongs to the part of the country they come from or live in Learners of British English commonly hear RP (received pronunciation), which is an accent often used on the BBC and other news media and in some course materials
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
Grain, precious metals, electricity, oil, beef, orange juice, and natural gas are traditional examples of commodities, but foreign currencies, emissions credits, bandwidth, and certain financial instruments are also part of today's commodity markets
- Learners dictionary - definition of learners dictionary . . .
The dictionary (I consulted the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary of Current English ) does not take the matter much further, as it simply defines a person's 'next of kin' as his or her 'nearest relatives'
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Sap - definition of sap by The Free Dictionary
sap 1 (săp) n 1 a The watery fluid that circulates through a plant, carrying food and other substances to the various tissues b See cell sap 2 Health and energy
- Zoning legal definition of Zoning - Legal Dictionary
Zoning The separation or division of a municipality into districts, the regulation of buildings and structures in such districts in accordance with their construction and the nat