- pronunciation Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Pronunciation Pronunciation means how we say words Most people speak the dialect of standard English with an accent that belongs to the part of the country they come from or live in Learners of British English commonly hear RP (received pronunciation), which is an accent often used on the BBC and other news media and in some course materials
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Eat - definition of eat by The Free Dictionary
eat (ēt) v ate (āt), eat·en (ēt′n), eat·ing, eats v tr 1 a To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption b To take in and absorb as food: a plant
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
Define commodity: an economic good: such as; a product of agriculture or mining — commodity in a sentence
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- lookup - English-French Dictionary WordReference. com
lookup - traduction anglais-français Forums pour discuter de lookup, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions Gratuit
- Sex - definition of sex by The Free Dictionary
sex (sĕks) n 1 a Sexual activity, especially sexual intercourse: hasn't had sex in months b The sexual urge or instinct as it manifests itself in behavior: motivated by