- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages If you have a question about language usage, first search the hundreds of thousands of previous questions If you still are unsure, then you can ask the question yourself
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
For my needs, this Collegiate is a much better dictionary than the more simplified others, such as the dictionaries bundled with Kindle Its definitions are more extensive and nuanced, especially useful when reading older material where the meanings of words (and the words themselves) have changed over time
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
Commodities are the raw materials used by virtually everyone The orange juice on your breakfast table, the gas in your car, the meat on your dinner plate, and the cotton in your shirt all probably interacted with a commodities exchange at one point
- lookup - English-French Dictionary WordReference. com
lookup - traduction anglais-français Forums pour discuter de lookup, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions Gratuit
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Synergy - definition of synergy by The Free Dictionary
2 Cooperative interaction among groups, especially among the acquired subsidiaries or merged parts of a corporation, that creates an enhanced combined effect
- Stagger - definition of stagger by The Free Dictionary
5 To arrange (the wings of a biplane) so that the leading edge of one wing is either ahead of or behind the leading edge of the other wing