- Material definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
British English: material məˈtɪərɪəl NOUN what something is made of A material is what something is made of, like rock, glass, or plastic Wax is a soft material
- indirect materials Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
indirect materials meaning, definition, what is indirect materials: things that are used in making a product that do not become part of that product when it… Learn
- material goods definition | English definition dictionary . . .
Search material goods and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
- sap material number definition | English dictionary for . . .
Search sap material number and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
- Materials definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Materials definition: the equipment necessary for a particular activity | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of lookup in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of lookup What does lookup mean? Proper usage of the word lookup Information about lookup in the
- materials control Definition in the Cambridge English . . .
materials control definition, meaning, what is materials control: a system for checking that a company has the correct amount of materials it needs to… Learn more
- Material | Definition of Material by Merriam-Webster
Definition of material for English Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more Match the pasta to its meaning in English:
- CEMENTITIOUS - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of cementitious in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of cementitious Now you can lookup any word in our dictionary,