- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural English dictionaries a dictionary in which most of the entry words and all of their definitions, as well as supplementary material, are in English
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- make - definition of make by the Free Online Dictionary . . .
make (māk) v made (mād), mak·ing, makes v tr 1 To cause to exist or happen; bring about; create: made problems for us; making a commotion 2
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by the Free Online . . .
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
The English Dictionary WordReference is proud to offer the Collins Concise English Dictionary This prestigious dictionary offers more than 120,000 words and phrases
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
Recents and Favorites Create a free Dictionary com account and keep track of your favorite words and search history Sign up now!
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is the largest dictionary of English Work began on the dictionary in 1857 :103–4,112
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words