- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of English As well as describing English usage in its many
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- make - definition of make by The Free Dictionary
Here is a list of common nouns that you can use with make in this way:
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Idioms and phrases - TheFreeDictionary. com
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Is Ironic the Most Abused Word in English? | Dictionary . . .
Thanks to Microsoft, tool may be the most overused word in English, and it has contributed to the misuse of the Spanish word herramienta as well
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Learn about Grammar You can now find answers to your grammar questions from Cambridge Dictionaries Online: you can now search English Grammar Today, an indispensable
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources