- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural English dictionaries a dictionary in which most of the entry words and all of their definitions, as well as supplementary material, are in English
- Home page of Learners Dictionary Dictionary - Cambridge . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- make - definition of make by the Free Online Dictionary . . .
make (māk) v made (mād), mak·ing, makes v tr 1 To cause to exist or happen; bring about; create: made problems for us; making a commotion 2
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- French English dictionary | translation French English . . .
Reverso French- English dictionary: discover hundreds of thousands of words and phrases translated from French to English, idomatic expressions, slang, specialized
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by the Free Online . . .
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Free online dictionary from Cambridge University Press
- Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples