- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun: 1 Oxford English Dictionary - an unabridged dictionary constructed on historical
- courier Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
courier meaning, definition, what is courier: a person or company that takes messages, letters, or parcels from one person or place to… Learn more
- sword Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
sword meaning, definition, what is sword: a weapon with a long, sharp metal blade and a handle, used especially in the past Learn more
- JUSTICE - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of Justice in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Justice What does Justice mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- GOVERNMENT - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of government in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of government What does government mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary | Article about dictionary by The Free Dictionary
dictionary, published list, in alphabetical order, of the words of a language In monolingual dictionaries the words are explained and defined in the same language
- Contextual definition - The Free Dictionary
Noun 1 contextual definition - a definition in which the term is used by embedding it in a larger expression containing its explanation; "a contextual definition of
- Archaeology Wordsmith
Results for archaeology: (View exact match) aerial archaeology CATEGORY: branch DEFINITION: The study and location of archaeological sites and features through the