- auto Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
auto meaning, definition, what is auto: relating to cars: Learn more
- technocrat Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
technocrat meaning, definition, what is technocrat: an expert in science or technology who has a lot of power in or influence with the… Learn more
- Oxford English Dictionary - definition of Oxford English . . .
Thesaurus Antonyms Related Words Synonyms Legend: Switch to new thesaurus Noun: 1 Oxford English Dictionary - an unabridged dictionary constructed on historical
- INDUSTRY - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of industry in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of industry What does industry mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- Contextual definition - The Free Dictionary
Noun 1 contextual definition - a definition in which the term is used by embedding it in a larger expression containing its explanation; "a contextual definition of
- Mayhem legal definition of mayhem - Legal Dictionary
mayhem 1) n the criminal act of disabling, disfiguring, or cutting off or making useless one of the members (leg, arm, hand, foot, eye) of another either
- Archaeology Wordsmith
Results for archaeology: (View exact match) aerial archaeology CATEGORY: branch DEFINITION: The study and location of archaeological sites and features through the