- Online dictionary: English Definition translation of words . . .
Online dictionary: English Definition translation of words and expressions, definition, synonyms
- Online Language Dictionaries - English to French, Italian . . .
English-Italian Dictionary Welcome to the English-Italian Dictionary on WordReference The site has two English-Italian dictionaries The WordReference English
- wicked - definition of wicked in English from the Oxford . . .
More example sentences In person, the foreboding man in the trench coat on the back cover of The Manhattan Hunt Club is a jovial, mischievous elf with a wicked sense
- grim - definition of grim in English from the Oxford . . .
More The meaning of grim has weakened over the centuries from its first appearance in Old English as ‘fierce or cruel’ To hang (or cling) on like grim death
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Eng·lish (ĭng′glĭsh) adj 1 Of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its people or culture 2 Of or relating to the English language
- French definition | French dictionary | Reverso
See the latest user contributions to the French dictionary and add your own:
- ONLINE TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY
TAGALOG-ENGLISH DICTIONARY Type inside the "Title Filter" box below to find a Tagalog word, even if it's just one letter The search box on top of the page can help
- Urban Dictionary, February 26: bicurean
A searchable archive of contemporary American slang, listed in alphabetical order Allows its users to create definitions for slang words and phrases and submit them
- Prefix Suffix - English Language Roots - Prefixes . . .
A reference for Greek, Latin, and other roots of the English language to help you better understand English, improve your vocabulary, score better on tests, and
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary
How do I use OneLook's reverse dictionary feature? OneLook's reverse dictionary lets you describe a concept and get back a list of words and phrases related to that