- What does nature mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Dictionary entry overview: What does nature mean? • NATURE (noun) The noun NATURE has 5 senses: 1 the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is
- What does venesection mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
VENESECTION Dictionary entry overview: What does venesection mean? • VENESECTION (noun) The noun VENESECTION has 1 sense: 1 surgical incision into a vein; used to
- Humor | Define Humor at Dictionary. com
Humor definition, a comic, absurd, or incongruous quality causing amusement: the humor of a situation See more
- Nutrition - definition of nutrition by The Free Dictionary
And what more need be adduced to explain nutrition, and the production of the different humors of the body, beyond saying, that the force with which the blood, in
- Humor - definition of humor by The Free Dictionary
hu·mor (hyo͞o′mər) n 1 The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation 2 That which is intended to
- Cupping | definition of cupping by Medical dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Medicine | definition of medicine by Medical dictionary
medicine [med´ĭ-sin] 1 any drug or remedy 2 the art and science of the diagnosis and treatment of disease and the maintenance of health 3 the nonsurgical