- BLOODLETTING - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of bloodletting in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of bloodletting What does bloodletting mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and
- MEDICAL AID - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of medical aid in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of medical aid What does medical aid mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- The four humors - definition of The four humors by The . . .
The scientific debunking of false beliefs is as relevant today as it was when skeptics took a good look at bloodletting, alchemy, and the balancing of the four humors
- Obnoxious legal definition of obnoxious - Legal Dictionary
obnoxious adjective abhorrent, abominable, antagonizing, antipathetic, base, beastly, blameworthy, censurable, contemptible, deplorable, despicable, disagreeable,
- Dyscrasias | definition of dyscrasias by Medical dictionary
1) As such, a detailed history of prescription and nonprescription medication use must be obtained--particularly in the setting of blood dyscrasias
- Debilitation | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
In Africa alone, over 1 million people die each year from malaria, while millions more suffer significant debilitation from the disease
- Nature - definition of nature by The Free Dictionary
na·ture (nā′chər) n 1 a The material world and its phenomena: scientists analyzing nature b The forces and processes that produce and control these
- Full text of NEW – Internet Archive
Search the history of over 484 billion pages on the Internet search Search the Wayback Machine