- English to Urdu Dictionary Online - Urdu to English . . .
Best online English to Urdu Dictionary Urdu to English Dictionary with Translation, Roman Urdu along with Definition Synonyms details
- humorous - Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
humorous adjective - definition, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more for humorous adjective: funny, or making you laugh: : See more in British English Dictionary
- funny - Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus (US)
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Free Online Dictionary - English Words Meaning . . .
Free Online Dictionary- Find multi language dictionaries with English words meaning translation definition, antonyms synonyms at HamariWeb com Online Dictionary
- What does sitcom mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of sitcom in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of sitcom What does sitcom mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the
- What does wry mean? definition, meaning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of wry (wried, wrier, wriest, wryer, wryest) in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of wry What does wry mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in
- dictionary : definition of dictionary and synonyms of . . .
A Biographical Dictionary of Railway Engineers • A Classical Dictionary of the Vulgar Tongue • A Dictionary of Maqiao • A Dictionary of Modern English Usage
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
Recents and Favorites Create a free Dictionary com account and keep track of your favorite words and search history Sign up now!
- dictionary: Definition, Synonyms from Answers. com
A dictionary (also called a word reference, wordbook, lexicon, or vocabulary) is a collection of words in one or more specific languages, often listed alphabetically