- What does bloodletting mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of bloodletting in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of bloodletting What does bloodletting mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- MEDICAL AID - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of medical aid in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of medical aid What does medical aid mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Obnoxious legal definition of obnoxious - Legal Dictionary
Man, in public trust, will much oftener act in such a manner as to render him unworthy of being any longer trusted, than in such a manner as to make him obnoxious to
- Dyscrasias | definition of dyscrasias by Medical dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Debilitation | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
In Africa alone, over 1 million people die each year from malaria, while millions more suffer significant debilitation from the disease
- Impatience - definition of impatience by The Free Dictionary
(See also IMPETUOUSNESS ) champ at the bit To show impatience; to wait restlessly or anxiously to begin This expression, in figurative use since 1645, refers to the
- Hair-trigger - definition of hair . . . - The Free Dictionary
hair-trigger - Its underlying meaning is something that may be triggered with the pressure of something as slight as a hair
- Full text of NEW – Internet Archive
Search the history of over 478 billion pages on the Internet search Search the Wayback Machine