- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Humor - definition of humor by The Free Dictionary
hu·mor (hyo͞o′mər) n 1 The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation 2 That which is intended to
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the
- temper Meaning, definition in Cambridge English Dictionary
temper meaning, definition, what is temper: the tendency to become angry very quickly: Learn more