- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Humor - definition of humor by The Free Dictionary
hu·mor (hyo͞o′mər) n 1 The quality that makes something laughable or amusing; funniness: could not see the humor of the situation 2 That which is intended to
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Free online dictionary from Cambridge University Press
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Google Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Google meaning, definition, what is Google: to search for something on the internet using the Google search engine (= computer… Learn more
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the Manual of Specialized Lexicographies a specialized dictionary (also referred to as a technical dictionary) is a lexicon that focuses upon a specific
- English to Urdu Dictionary Online - Urdu to English . . .
I need a english to Urdu dictionary plz sand m christopher sohail , karachi Tue 25 Aug, 2015: muja english sikhni hai sawera , faislabad Tue 25 Aug, 2015