- humour Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
humour noun (AMUSEMENT) B1 [ U ] the ability to find things funny, the way in which people see that some things are funny, or the quality of being funny: He's got a great sense of humour (= he is very able to see things as funny)
- humour Definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary
humour noun (AMUSEMENT) B1 [ U ] the ability to find things funny, the way in which people see that some things are funny, or the quality of being funny: He's got a great sense of humour (= he is very able to see things as funny) I must say I find his schoolboy (= childish) humour rather tiresome
- Humors | definition of humors by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of humors in the Medical Dictionary? humors explanation free What is humors? Meaning of humors medical term What does humors mean?
- Humor definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Humor definition: any fluid or juice of an animal or plant; esp , any of the four fluids ( cardinal humors | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- de mal humor definition | English definition dictionary . . .
de mal humor definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'mal de mer',mal de pinto',humour',humoral', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- Vitreous humor definition and meaning | Collins English . . .
Vitreous humor definition: Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples 10 lost words from the Collins English Dictionary to build into everyday
- Humor - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Definition of humor written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, With Voice Search
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
English definition, of, British Dictionary definitions for English Expand Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889
- Humor - definition of humor by The Free Dictionary
Define humor humor synonyms, humor pronunciation, humor translation, English dictionary definition of humor n 1 Lookup box; Close humor Also found in: