- What does venesection mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of venesection in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of venesection What does venesection mean? Proper usage of the word venesection Information
- What does nature mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Dictionary entry overview: What does nature mean? • NATURE (noun) The noun NATURE has 5 senses: 1 the essential qualities or characteristics by which something is
- Dyscrasias | definition of dyscrasias by Medical dictionary
1) As such, a detailed history of prescription and nonprescription medication use must be obtained--particularly in the setting of blood dyscrasias
- Dyscrasia | definition of dyscrasia by Medical dictionary
dyscrasia [dis-kra´zhah] a condition related to a disease or pathologic state, usually referring to an imbalance of component elements adj , adj dyscrat´ic
- Competently - definition of competently by The Free Dictionary
One is quite justified in inferring that whatever one of these laws or customs was lacking in that remote time, its place was competently filled by a worse one
- Salves - definition of salves by The Free Dictionary
salve 1 (săv, säv) n 1 An analgesic or medicinal ointment 2 Something that soothes or consoles; a balm: "a melodious salve to holiday traveling blues" (Oscar
- Basis legal definition of basis - Legal Dictionary
Basis The minimum, fundamental constituents, foundation, or support of a thing or a system without which the thing or system would cease to exist In accounting, the
- Full text of NEW - Internet Archive
Search the history of over 491 billion pages on the Internet search Search the Wayback Machine