- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Has definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Has definition: Has is the third person singular of the present tense of have | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of lookup in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of lookup What does lookup mean? Proper usage of the word lookup Information about lookup in the AudioEnglish org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- Hasnt definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Hasn't definition: Hasn't is the usual spoken form of 'has not' | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English she has stayed at home except for giving English classes in language schools on weekends Why was 1928 hailed 'the Year of the Dictionary'?
- anything Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
anything definition: Meaning of “anything” in the English Dictionary English English; Anyone and anybody Anyone and anybody have no difference in meaning
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- Oxford English Dictionary Online - definition of Oxford . . .
Oxford English Dictionary Online synonyms, English dictionary definition of Oxford English Dictionary Online Lookup box; Close Oxford English