- rude awakening definition | English dictionary for . . .
rude awakening meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'rudely',rue',rudder',rudeness', Reverso dictionary, English simple definition, English
- English Grammar: Adjectives and adverbs - The function of . . .
Adjectives and adverbs are words that modify other words, or give more information about them Consider the following sentences: “Melanie is a girl ” “Bill ran
- family background definition | English definition . . .
family background definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'extended family',family allowance',family Bible',family circle', Reverso dictionary
- English Grammar: article, syntax, adjective, conjugation . . .
Improve your English skills with Reverso English Grammar ; Learn more on the English syntax, verbs conjugation, spelling, conditional clauses, the parts of speech and
- Lingua franca - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A lingua franca (English pronunciation: ˌlɪŋgwə ˈfræŋkə also called a bridge language, or vehicular language, is a language systematically (as opposed to