- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- physical barrier definition | English definition . . .
Search physical barrier and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso You can complete the definition of physical barrier
- life - definition of life in English from the Oxford . . .
More example sentences The hedge is teeming with wild bird life and just now, at the height of the nesting season, a model of industry As they entered, they walked
- routine work definition | English definition dictionary . . .
routine work definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'escape routine',routinely',route',rout', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English
- Online Etymology Dictionary
Enables lookup of etymologies of more than 30,000 modern English words Useful for determining whether a modern English word is descended from Old English
- run - definition of run in English from the Oxford dictionary
More example sentences I marched over to the sink, turned on the lukewarm water and ran my arms under it If you run it under hot water you will also find that when
- English Grammar: article, syntax, adjective, conjugation . . .
Improve your English skills with Reverso English Grammar ; Learn more on the English syntax, verbs conjugation, spelling, conditional clauses, the parts of speech and
- Amide - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In the usual nomenclature, one adds the term "amide" to the stem of the parent acid's name For instance, the amide derived from acetic acid is named acetamide (CH 3
- Grammar and spellchecker – English – Reverso
English spell checker: check grammar and spelling online, automatically correct your English texts, search in definition dictionary