friends : [fr'ɛndz] [fr'ɛnz]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Friend | Define Friend at Dictionary. com
noun 1 a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard 2 a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Dictionaries and lots more! Explore English further with Cambridge Dictionaries Online: read our blog to keep up to date with developments in the English language and
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the Manual of Specialized Lexicographies a specialized dictionary (also referred to as a technical dictionary) is a lexicon that focuses upon a specific
- Friend - definition of friend by The Free Dictionary
The friend of the anchorite is always the third one: the third one is the cork which preventeth the conversation of the two sinking into the depth
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources