friends : [fr'ɛndz] [fr'ɛnz]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Friend | Define Friend at Dictionary. com
noun 1 a person attached to another by feelings of affection or personal regard 2 a person who gives assistance; patron; supporter: friends of the Boston Symphony
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
If you search for a word, then decide you want to see what another Cambridge dictionary says about it, you can use the ‘In other dictionaries’ section on the right
- Friend - definition of friend by The Free Dictionary
The friend of the anchorite is always the third one: the third one is the cork which preventeth the conversation of the two sinking into the depth
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages