friends : [fr'ɛndz] [fr'ɛnz]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Cambridge Dictionary | Free English Dictionary . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal
- Trust - definition of trust by The Free Dictionary
trust (trŭst) n 1 a Firm belief in the integrity, ability, or character of a person or thing; confidence or reliance: trying to gain our clients' trust; taking it
- Urban Dictionary, January 18: Joke Insurance
The Urban Dictionary Mug One side has the word, one side has the definition Microwave and dishwasher safe Lotsa space for your liquids Buy the mug
- Dictionary and Thesaurus | Merriam-Webster
The most trustworthy dictionary and thesaurus of American English, word games, trending words, Word of the Day, Words at Play blog, SCRABBLE, Spanish-English, and