- break down Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
break down meaning, definition, what is break down: If a machine or vehicle breaks down, it stops working: Learn more
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Taught - definition of taught by The Free Dictionary
taught (tôt) v Past tense and past participle of teach taught (tɔːt) vb the past tense and past participle of teach teach (titʃ) v taught, teach•ing v t 1 to
- Sip - definition of sip by The Free Dictionary
Define sip sip synonyms, sip pronunciation, sip translation, English dictionary definition of sip v sipped , sip·ping , sips v tr 1 To drink in small quantities
- Dictionary. coms List of Every Word of the Year . . .
A list of every Word of the Year selection released by Dictionary com Dictionary com's first Word of the Year was chosen in 2010
- Precedent - Wikipedia
In common law legal systems, a precedent, or authority, is a principle or rule established in a previous legal case that is either binding on or persuasive for a court or other tribunal when deciding subsequent cases with similar issues or facts