- English Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
English meaning, definition, Meaning of “English” in the English Dictionary Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free search
- Fall definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Fall definition: If someone or something falls , they move quickly downwards onto or towards the ground, | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Falls definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Falls definition: a waterfall | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Browse Dictionary # a; b; c; d; e; f; g; h; i; j; k; l; m; n; o; p; q; r; s; t; u; v; w; x; y; z; About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- vocabulary Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
vocabulary meaning, definition, Search Term Search Meaning of “vocabulary” in the English Dictionary English English;
- Kaieteur Falls definition | English definition dictionary . . .
Search Kaieteur Falls and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
- What does Victoria Falls mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of Victoria Falls in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Victoria Falls (English proverb)
- fall for it hook, line and sinker definition | English . . .
fall for it hook, line and sinker definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'Fall',fall',fall about',fall among', Reverso dictionary, English
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- English | Definition of English by Merriam-Webster
Definition of English for English Language Learners : of or relating to England or its people : of or relating to the chief language of Great Britain, the U S , etc