events : [ɪv'ɛnts] [iv'ɛnts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- event Meaning, definition in Cambridge English Dictionary
event meaning, definition, what is event: anything that happens, especially something important or unusual: Learn more
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- pronunciation Definition in American English Dictionary
pronunciation definition, meaning, what is pronunciation: the way in which a word or letter is said, or said correctly, or the way in which a language is spoken:
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- Italian English dictionary | translation Italian English . . .
R everso offers you the best tool for learning English, the Italian English dictionary containing commonly used words and expressions, along with thousands of Italian
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- English to Urdu Dictionary Online - Urdu to English . . .
mujy boht sary english k word urdu main meaning k sath chaye jo rutine main use hoty hai plz help me Azeem , Lahore Thu 02 Jul, 2015: Excellent
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources