- get Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
get definition: 1 to obtain, buy, or earn something: 2 to receive or be given something: 3 to go somewhere and bring back someone or something: Learn more
- drive Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
drive meaning, definition, what is drive: to move or travel on land in a motor vehicle, especially as the person controlling the… Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Mean - definition of mean by The Free Dictionary
mean 1 (mēn) v meant (mĕnt), mean·ing, means v tr 1 a To be used to convey; denote: "'The question is,' said Alice, 'whether you can make words mean so many different