events : [ɪv'ɛnts] [iv'ɛnts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- event Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
event meaning, definition, what is event: Meaning of “event” in the English Dictionary british dictionary British; Search from your browser
- event American English definition and synonyms | Macmillan . . .
What is event? event meaning, This is the American English definition of event American definition and synonyms of event from the online English dictionary
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
Definitions meanings of words in English with examples, The dictionaries that you can search together as English on this Cambridge Business English Dictionary
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- sequence of events definition | English definition . . .
sequence of events definition, meaning, English dictionary, Reverso dictionary, English definition, Search Synonyms
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
For over 20 years, Dictionary com has been helping millions of Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms
- news | Definition, meaning more | Collins Dictionary
News is information about a recently changed situation or a recent event | Definition Search Dictionary Definition Browse the English Dictionary # A; B
- Veranstaltung translation English | German dictionary . . .
Veranstaltung translation english, definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary I was just wondering about your next event Was Sie aus dieser Veranstaltung
- Event - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Learner's definition of EVENT [count] 1 a : With Voice Search Webster's Unabridged Dictionary » Britannica English
- Event | Definition of Event by Merriam-Webster
Definition of event for English Language Learners: meaning “to come,” and its form ventus give us the roots ven and vent Browse the Spanish-English