events : [ɪv'ɛnts] [iv'ɛnts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English - English to French . . .
The English Dictionary WordReference is proud to offer the Collins Concise English Dictionary This prestigious dictionary offers more than 120,000 words and phrases
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our very own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is by a considerable margin the largest dictionary of the English language Work began
- Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Cambridge Dictionaries Online - English dictionary, English-Spanish translation and British American English audio pronunciation from Cambridge University Press (US)
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary and . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words
- Merriam-Webster Dictionary
Full Definition of IRONY 1 : a pretense of ignorance and of willingness to learn from another assumed in order to make the other's false conceptions conspicuous by
- Macmillan Dictionary and Thesaurus: Free English Dictionary Online
The Free Online English Dictionary from Macmillan Publishers
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
Online Dictionary - Multiple dictionaries including: English dictionary, medical dictionary, legal dictionary, financial dictionary, computer dictionary, thesaurus