install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- Definition of “detached house” | Collins English Dictionary
Definition of “detached house” | The official Collins English Dictionary online Comprehensive and authoritative, rely on Collins for up-to-date English with
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
If you search for a word, then decide you want to see what another Cambridge dictionary says about it, you can use the ‘In other dictionaries’ section on the right
- Definition of evidence in English: - Oxford English Dictionary
The available body of facts or information indicating whether a belief Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the