install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- evacuate Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
evacuate meaning, definition, what is evacuate: to move people from a dangerous place to somewhere safe: Learn more
- repossess Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- EUTROPHICATION - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
EUTROPHICATION Dictionary entry overview: What does eutrophication mean? • EUTROPHICATION (noun) The noun EUTROPHICATION has 1 sense: 1 excessive nutrients in a
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Verbs - definition of Verbs by The Free Dictionary
There were errors of orthography, there were foreign idioms, there were some faults of construction, there were verbs irregular transformed into verbs regular; it was
- Kiev - definition of Kiev by The Free Dictionary
Ki·ev (kē′ĕf, -ĕv) or Ky·yiv (kē′ēo͝o) The capital and largest city of Ukraine, in the north-central part of the country on the Dnieper River Founded in
- Oath legal definition of oath - Legal Dictionary
Oath Any type of attestation by which an individual signifies that he or she is bound in conscience to perform a particular act truthfully and faithfully; a solemn