- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Browse Dictionary # a; b; c; d; e; f; g; h; i; j; k; l; m; n; o; p; q; r; s; t; u; v; w; x; y; z; About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Entice definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Entice definition: To entice someone to go somewhere or to do something means to try to persuade them to go | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
English definition: English means belonging or relating to England, or to its people, language, or culture | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- Entice | Definition of Entice by Merriam-Webster
Definition of entice for English Language Glittery window displays enticed largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English the article if you understand a little of the English language in to read every word in the dictionary? Weekly Word Watch
- crisis Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
crisis meaning, definition, Meaning of “crisis” in the English Dictionary English English; (Definition of “crisis” from the Cambridge Advanced
- English Dictionary, Thesaurus, grammar help | Oxford . . .
The world’s most trusted English Dictionary and Thesaurus Find definitions, meanings, and word origins as well as help with writing, spelling, and grammar
- French English dictionary | translation French English . . .
Reverso French- English dictionary: discover hundreds of thousands of words and phrases translated from French to English, idiomatic expressions, slang, specialized