- What does endorsed mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsed in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsed What does endorsed mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- endorse Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorse meaning, definition, what is endorse: to make a public statement of your approval or support for something or someone: Learn more
- cheque Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
cheque meaning, definition, what is cheque: a printed form, used instead of money, to make payments from your bank account: Learn more
- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsement in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsement What does endorsement mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Diaspora - definition of Diaspora by The Free Dictionary
During the course of the convention, JAMPRO will be engaging members of the Diaspora in discussion on the many trade and investment opportunities that currently exist
- Endorsable - definition of endorsable by The Free Dictionary
Penalty notices issued for using a handheld mobile while driving are endorsable offences, meaning drivers also receive licence points
- Official capacity legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
official 1) adj an act, document or anything sanctioned or authorized by a public official or public agency The term can also apply to an organizational act or
- Circulation legal definition of circulation - Legal Dictionary
The production of genuine popular ballads began to wane in the fifteenth century when the printing press gave circulation to the output of cheap London writers and