- endorsement Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorsement meaning, The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meaning of “endorsement” in the English Dictionary British;
- endorsement - definition of endorsement in English from . . .
Definition of endorsement in: US English dictionary English synonyms; US English synonyms; Share this entry email cite discuss
- Endorse - definition of endorse by The Free Dictionary
endorse translation, English dictionary definition of endorse also in·dorse tr v en·dorsed , they had endorsed: Future; I will endorse: you will endorse:
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
The world's most popular dictionary and Day! Look up the meaning of words, slang, phrases, idioms, and abbreviations in our free English Dictionary
- endorsement translation French | English-French dictionary . . .
endorsement translation french, English - French definition, conjugation, Reverso dictionary of endorsement given by the English-French Collins
- endorse Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Definition English; Learner’s Dictionary; Meaning of “endorse” in the English Dictionary British; endorsed cheque endorsee
- endorsement - English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
English definition | in French WordReference English-Spanish Dictionary © 2016: endorsement n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
- endorse - definition of endorse in English from the Oxford . . .
Definition of endorse in English: verb He also endorsed the policy that public servants must enthusiastically support their Ministers in US English dictionary