- endorse Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorse meaning, definition, what is endorse: to make a public statement of your approval or support for something or someone: Learn more
- endorphin Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorphin meaning, definition, what is endorphin: a chemical naturally, released in the brain to reduce pain, that in large amounts can… Learn more
- What does insurrection mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of insurrection in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of insurrection What does insurrection mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsement in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsement What does endorsement mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Finance - definition of finance by The Free Dictionary
They have no genius or talent for comparatively humble questions of taxation and finance, commerce and manufactures and agriculture
- Diaspora - definition of Diaspora by The Free Dictionary
During the course of the convention, JAMPRO will be engaging members of the Diaspora in discussion on the many trade and investment opportunities that currently exist
- Official capacity legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
official 1) adj an act, document or anything sanctioned or authorized by a public official or public agency The term can also apply to an organizational act or
- Opinion legal definition of opinion - Legal Dictionary
But to enable a prince to form an opinion of his servant there is one test which never fails; when you see the servant thinking more of his own interests than of
- Scrabble Spells Doom for the Racial Hypothesis of . . .
Again, a person like Sy should not exist outside the realm of science fiction if the racial hypothesis is correct In 1960, Senegal’s population was 3 million, and