- ENDORSED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of endorsed in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsed What does endorsed mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- endorse verb (SUPPORT) - definition in the British English . . .
endorse verb (SUPPORT) - definition, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more for endorse verb (SUPPORT): to make a public statement of your approval or support for
- ENDORSE - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of endorse in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorse What does endorse mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English - English to French . . .
The English Dictionary WordReference is proud to offer the Collins Concise English Dictionary This prestigious dictionary offers more than 120,000 words and phrases
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our very own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Cambridge Dictionaries Online - English dictionary, English-Spanish translation and British American English audio pronunciation from Cambridge University Press (US)
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Idioms and phrases - The Free Dictionary
The largest dictionary of idioms and phrases currently in use in British, American and Australian English Over 12,000 phrases and expressions