- endorsement Meaning in Cambridge Business English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- endorsement Meaning in Cambridge English Dictionary
endorsement meaning, definition, what is endorsement: the act of saying that you approve of or support something or someone: Learn more
- endorsement - definition of endorsement by The Free Dictionary
en·dorse·ment (ĕn-dôrs′mənt) n 1 The act of endorsing 2 The signature on a check, contract, instrument, or other document endorsing it
- endorsement - definition of endorsement in English from . . .
The action of endorsing someone or something: Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Dictionary entry overview: What does endorsement mean? • ENDORSEMENT (noun) The noun ENDORSEMENT has 5 senses: 1 a promotional statement (as found on the dust
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources