- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsement in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsement What does endorsement mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- ENDORSED - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of endorsed in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsed What does endorsed mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural English dictionaries a dictionary in which most of the entry words and all of their definitions, as well as supplementary material, are in English
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
Recents and Favorites Create a free Dictionary com account and keep track of your favorite words and search history Sign up now!
- Definition of vindicate in English: - Oxford Dictionaries
Definition of vindicate in British and World English in Oxford dictionary Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences English to English reference content
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words
- English-Spanish Dictionary - WordReference. com
Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions View All; Links: Abreviaturas; Pron Symbols; Foros; Apoyar WR; Hacer enlace a WR; Suggestions