- enhance Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
enhance meaning, definition, what is enhance: to improve the quality, amount, or strength of something: Learn more
- endorse Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorse meaning, definition, what is endorse: to make a public statement of your approval or support for something or someone: Learn more
- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsement in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsement What does endorsement mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Endorsed - definition of endorsed by The Free Dictionary
There were a great many bundles of papers on it, some endorsed as Allegations, and some (to my surprise) as Libels, and some as being in the Consistory Court, and
- What does certified mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of certified in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of certified What does certified mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic
- Tushes - definition of tushes by The Free Dictionary
tush 1 (tŭsh) interj Used to express mild reproof, disapproval, or admonition tush 2 (tŭsh) n A canine tooth, especially of a horse [Middle English tusche, from
- definition of contraception - Medical Dictionary
Contraception Definition Contraception (birth control) prevents pregnancy by interfering with the normal process of ovulation, fertilization, and implantation There