- endorsement Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
endorsement meaning, definition, what is endorsement: the act of saying that you approve of or support something or someone: Learn more
- endorsement - definition of endorsement by The Free Dictionary
Not any passenger that sailed in the Quaker City will withhold his endorsement of what I have just said
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
adjective 1 of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc 2 belonging or relating to, or spoken or written in, the English
- What does endorsement mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of endorsement in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of endorsement What does endorsement mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
GO TO MOBILE SITE More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages