- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso online dictionaries
- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
Define dictionary dictionary synonyms, dictionary pronunciation, dictionary translation, English dictionary definition of dictionary n pl dic·tion·ar·ies 1 A reference work containing an alphabetical list of words, with information given for each word, usually including meaning,
- English French dictionary | translation English . . . - Reverso
Reverso English- French dictionary: discover hundreds of thousands of words and phrases translated from English to French, idiomatic expressions, slang, specialized vocabulary
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English