- crouch Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
crouch definition: to bend your knees Meaning of “crouch” in the English Dictionary English Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using
- Crouch definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Len Deighton Bomber My mum was crouched on the ground and had a cut over her eye The Sun (2015) An item that would have appealed to his sense of whimsy is a bronze figure of a crouching fat man Times, Sunday Times (2015) Eyes flick up from a crouched, quivering body below
- crouched down definition | English definition dictionary . . .
crouched down definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'crouch',crotched',Croce',crochet', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- Crouched - definition of crouched by The Free Dictionary
Define crouched crouched synonyms, crouched pronunciation, crouched translation, English dictionary definition of crouched v crouched , crouch·ing , crouch·es v intr 1 a To stoop, especially with the knees bent: crouched over the grate, searching for his keys b
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Word History: English is derived from England, one would think But in fact the language name is found long before the country name The latter first appears as Englaland around the year 1000 and means "the land of the Engle," that is, the Angles
- Crouched | Define Crouched at Dictionary. com
Crouched definition, to stoop or bend low See more Search synonyms; crouch Collins English Dictionary
- What does crouched mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of crouched in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of crouched What does crouched mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic transcription) of the word crouched Information about crouched in the AudioEnglish org dictionary, synonyms and antonyms
- Strip-search definition and meaning | Collins English . . .
Strip-search definition: Definition of strip-search from the Collins English Dictionary Adjectives are used with nouns to make the meaning more specific
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- English | Definition of English by Merriam-Webster
English definition is and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced