classification : [kl,
.] The act of forming into a class or classes
; a distribution into groups
, as classes
., according to some common relations or affinities
) See under
classification n 1
: the act of distributing things into classes or categories of the same type
: a group of people or things arranged by class or category
: the basic cognitive process of arranging into classes or categories
: restriction imposed by the government on documents or weapons that are available only to certain authorized people
38 Moby Thesaurus words for
, binomial nomenclature
, sifting out
, sorting out
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- class - Dictionary and Thesaurus - Merriam-Webster Online
Full Definition of CLASS transitive verb: classify See class defined for English-language learners » Examples of CLASS <I would class that suggestion as helpful
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Learn about Grammar You can now find answers to your grammar questions from Cambridge Dictionaries Online: you can now search English Grammar Today, an indispensable
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of the English language As well as describing English
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words