based : [b'est]
. & p
. & vb
.] To put on a base or basis
; to lay the foundation of
; to found
, as an argument or conclusion
; -- used with on or upon
. & a
. Having a base
, or having as a base
, or protected by
.] "Based in lawny velvet
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dizionario inglese-italiano - WordReference
English-Italian Dictionary Welcome to the English-Italian Dictionary on WordReference The site has two English-Italian dictionaries The WordReference English
- pastoral care definition | English dictionary for learners . . .
pastoral care meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'pastor',pasta',past',pastrami', Reverso dictionary, English simple definition, English
- after-sales service definition | English dictionary for . . .
after-sales service meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'after-shave',after all',after-',after-life', Reverso dictionary, English simple
- Concise Oxford English Dictionary (Pocket PC ) - Download
The Concise Oxford English Dictionary is the most popular dictionary of its kind around the world and is noted for its clear, concise definitions as well as its
- Welsh rarebit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Welsh rarebit (spelling based on folk etymology) or Welsh rabbit is a dish made with a savoury sauce of melted cheese and various other ingredients and served hot
- Amused vs Bemused | e Learn English Language
The English words amused and bemused are confused by some native English speakers Amused Amused means entertained or made to laugh I was amused by his antics