based : [b'est]
. & p
. & vb
.] To put on a base or basis
; to lay the foundation of
; to found
, as an argument or conclusion
; -- used with on or upon
. & a
. Having a base
, or having as a base
, or protected by
.] "Based in lawny velvet
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Reverso - Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . .
Online Dictionary: translation, definition, synonyms, English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Russian, Chinese, Arabic, Portuguese
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Definition of selfie in English: - Oxford English Dictionary
A photograph that one has taken of oneself, typically one taken with a Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources
- SpanishDict | English to Spanish Translation, Dictionary . . .
Bidirectional Spanish and English dictionary with audio pronunciation of the words