based : [b'est]
. & p
. & vb
.] To put on a base or basis
; to lay the foundation of
; to found
, as an argument or conclusion
; -- used with on or upon
. & a
. Having a base
, or having as a base
, or protected by
.] "Based in lawny velvet
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- internet platform definition | English definition . . .
internet platform definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'interne',internment',interment',interest', Reverso dictionary, English definition
- take the lead definition | English dictionary for learners . . .
take the lead meaning, definition, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'take',take after',take apart',take away', Reverso dictionary, English simple definition
- Welsh-English English-Welsh On-line Dictionary
By the Department of Welsh, University of Wales, Lampeter With grammatical markers and sound files
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Online Language Dictionaries - English to French, Italian . . .
English-Italian Dictionary Welcome to the English-Italian Dictionary on WordReference The site has two English-Italian dictionaries The WordReference English
- English to Urdu Dictionary English to Urdu Translation . . .
english to urdu dictionary urdu translation english to urdu translation english urdu dictionary translate english to urdu urdu to english dictionary english to urdu
- google - definition of google in English from the Oxford . . .
Search for information about (someone or something) on the Internet us Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences, English to English reference content
- case - definition of case in English from the Oxford . . .
More Case ‘an instance’ is something that happens or befalls, coming via French from Latin casus ‘a fall’, also the source of casual (Late Middle English)
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word