based : [b'est]
. & p
. & vb
.] To put on a base or basis
; to lay the foundation of
; to found
, as an argument or conclusion
; -- used with on or upon
. & a
. Having a base
, or having as a base
, or protected by
.] "Based in lawny velvet
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- democracy Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
democracy meaning, definition, what is democracy: the belief in freedom and equality between people, or a system of government based on… Learn more
- sample Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
sample meaning, definition, what is sample: a small amount of something that shows you what the rest is or should be like: Learn more
- English French dictionary | translation English French . . .
Reverso English- French dictionary: discover hundreds of thousands of words and phrases translated from English to French, idiomatic expressions, slang, specialized
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- MDBG English to Chinese dictionary
English to Chinese dictionary with Mandarin pinyin - learn Chinese faster with MDBG!
- Grasp - definition of grasp by The Free Dictionary
grasp (grăsp) v grasped, grasp·ing, grasps v tr 1 To take hold of or seize firmly with the hand, the foot, another body part, or an instrument: The elephant
- Leisure - definition of leisure by The Free Dictionary
lei·sure (lē′zhər, lĕzh′ər) n 1 Free time when one is not working or attending to other duties 2 Relaxation or activities engaged in during such time