bacteriology : [b,
.) The branch of microbiology relating to bacteria
bacteriology n 1
: the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease
38 Moby Thesaurus words for
, biological science
, cell physiology
, life science
, molecular biology
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- MICROBIOLOGY - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of microbiology in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of microbiology What does microbiology mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- English definition of “bacterium” - Cambridge Free . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- English definition of “bacteria” - Cambridge Free . . .
bacteria - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more What is bacteria? plural of bacterium: See more in British English Dictionary - Cambridge
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- What does Colony mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of Colony in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Colony What does Colony mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the
- Oxford English Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Oxford English Dictionary (OED), published by the Oxford University Press, is a descriptive dictionary of the English language As well as describing English
- google: definition of google in Oxford dictionary (British . . .
Definition of google in British and World English in Oxford dictionary Meaning, pronunciation and example sentences English to English reference content
- Connotation | Define Connotation at Dictionary. com
noun 1 the associated or secondary meaning of a word or expression in addition to its explicit or primary meaning: A possible connotation of “home” is “a place