bacteriology : [b,
.) The branch of microbiology relating to bacteria
bacteriology n 1
: the branch of medical science that studies bacteria in relation to disease
38 Moby Thesaurus words for
, biological science
, cell physiology
, life science
, molecular biology
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- MICROBIOLOGY - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of microbiology in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of microbiology What does microbiology mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- microbiology - Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso - Dictionary . . .
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso
- Online Spanish-English Dictionary: definitions . . .
Spanish-English Dictionary Online - Find dictionary definitions, pronunciations, spellings and translations from English to Spanish or Spanish to English in this free
- Dictionary - Definitions and Meanings of Words
Searchable definitions available in a variety of dictionaries including Webster's, a legal dictionary, a dream dictionary, and an encyclopedia
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
Free online dictionary from Cambridge University Press
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- PARTICLE - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of particle in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of particle What does particle mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
French and Italian Dictionaries WordReference has two of its own dictionaries plus those of Collins The French dictionary has over 250,000 translations and the
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by the Free Online . . .
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as