attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
attribute meaning, Meaning of “attribute” in the English Dictionary British; American; Business "attribute" in British English See all translations
- attribute - definition of attribute in English from the . . .
Definition of attribute in: US English dictionary English synonyms; US English synonyms; Share this entry email cite discuss
- Attribute - Definition for English-Language Learners from . . .
Learner's Dictionary mobile search Home; Learner's definition of ATTRIBUTE Webster's Unabridged Dictionary » Britannica English
- Definition of “attribute” | Collins English Dictionary
Definition of “attribute” English Dictionary > attribute; Your search found: attribute; Usage examples; Trends; attribute Definitions
- attribute definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary
The Macmillan Dictionary blog explores English as it is spoken around the Definition and synonyms of attribute from the online English dictionary from Macmillan
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
The world's most popular dictionary and Day! Look up the meaning of words, slang, phrases, idioms, and abbreviations in our free English Dictionary
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- Attribute | Define Attribute at Dictionary. com
Attribute definition, to regard as resulting from a specified cause; consider as caused by something indicated Collins English Dictionary