attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
attribute meaning, definition, what is attribute: a quality or characteristic that someone or something has: Learn more
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
Define dictionary dictionary synonyms, dictionary pronunciation, dictionary translation, English dictionary definition of dictionary n pl dic·tion·ar·ies 1 A
- Physical fitness | definition of physical fitness by . . .
physical [fiz´ĭ-kal] pertaining to the body, to material things, or to physics physical fitness a state of physiologic well being that is achieved through a
- Modal - definition of modal by The Free Dictionary
Define modal modal synonyms, modal pronunciation, modal translation, English dictionary definition of modal A modal auxiliary verb , often simply called a modal
- nltk. corpus. reader package — NLTK 3. 2. 5 documentation
nltk corpus reader bnc module¶ Corpus reader for the XML version of the British National Corpus class nltk corpus reader bnc BNCCorpusReader (root, fileids, lazy