attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Attribute - definition of attribute by The Free Dictionary
at·trib·ute (ə-trĭb′yo͞ot) tr v at·trib·ut·ed, at·trib·ut·ing, at·trib·utes attribute [ɐn ˈætrɪbjuːt; ɐvb əˈtrɪbjuːt]
- Attribute | Define Attribute at Dictionary. com
Collins English Dictionary - Complete Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons Co Ltd 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- Cambridge Dictionary: Find Definitions, Meanings . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Definitions and meanings of words with pronunciations and translations
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
If you search for a word, then decide you want to see what another Cambridge dictionary says about it, you can use the ‘In other dictionaries’ section on the right
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Word Information - an English dictionary about English . . .
An English vocabulary dictionary with free searches of words from Latin and Greek sources
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A Dictionary of the English Language by Samuel Johnson (prescriptive) The American College Dictionary by Clarence L Barnhart; The American Heritage Dictionary of the
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages