attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso - Dictionary . . .
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso
- ARIDITY - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of aridity in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of aridity What does aridity mean? Proper usage of the word aridity Information about aridity in
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural English dictionaries a dictionary in which most of the entry words and all of their definitions, as well as supplementary material, are in English
- TYPICAL - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of typical in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of typical What does typical mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- attribute - Dictionary. com - Free Online English Dictionary
"quality ascribed to someone," c 1400, from L attributum "anything attributed," neut of attributus (see attribute (v ))
- attribute - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
An attribute is a quality or characteristic given to a person, group, or some other thing Your best attribute might be your willingness to help others, like when you
- English Spanish dictionary | translation English Spanish . . .
Online dictionary: English-Spanish translation of words and expressions, definition, synonyms
- attribute - definition of attribute by the Free Online . . .
at·trib·ute (ə-trĭb′yo̅o̅t) tr v at·trib·ut·ed , at·trib·ut·ing , at·trib·utes 1 To relate to a particular cause or source; ascribe: attributed
- sense noun (MEANING) - definition in the British English . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by the Free Online . . .
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as