attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
attribute meaning, definition, what is attribute: a quality or characteristic that someone or something has: Learn more
- dilemma Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
dilemma meaning, definition, what is dilemma: a situation in which a difficult choice has to be made between two different things you… Learn more
- ANTHROPOMORPHIC - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of anthropomorphic in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of anthropomorphic What does anthropomorphic mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation
- RELIABILITY - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of reliability in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of reliability What does reliability mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Connotation - definition of connotation by The Free Dictionary
Define connotation connotation synonyms, connotation pronunciation, connotation translation, English dictionary definition of connotation n 1 The act or process
- Covenantal - definition of covenantal by The Free Dictionary
Define covenantal covenantal synonyms, covenantal pronunciation, covenantal translation, English dictionary definition of covenantal n 1 A binding agreement; a
- Phenomenological research | definition of phenomenological . . .
Looking for online definition of phenomenological research in the Medical Dictionary? phenomenological research explanation free What is phenomenological research?