attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute sth to sb sth definition, meaning - what is . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- attribute - definition of attribute by The Free Dictionary
at·trib·ute (-tr b y t) tr v at·trib·ut·ed, at·trib·ut·ing, at·trib·utes attribute [ɐn ˈætrɪbjuːt; ɐvb əˈtrɪbjuːt]
- abominable - Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
abominable - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more What is abominable? very bad or unpleasant: : See more in British English Dictionary
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- attribute - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
An attribute is a quality or characteristic given to a person, group, or some other thing Your best attribute might be your willingness to help others, like when you
- CHANGE - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of change in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of change What does change mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the