attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
attribute meaning, definition, Dictionary Definitions English; Meaning of “attribute” in the English Dictionary british dictionary
- attribute | Definition, meaning more | Collins Dictionary
Search Dictionary Definition Definition of attribute from the Collins English Dictionary Browse the English Dictionary # A; B; C; D; E; F; G; H; I; J; K; L
- Attribute | Define Attribute at Dictionary. com
Attribute definition, British Dictionary definitions for attribute Expand attribute verb Collins English Dictionary
- Attribute - Definition for English . . . - Learners Dictionary
Learner's definition of ATTRIBUTE With Voice Search Webster's Unabridged Dictionary » Britannica English
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,
- key attribute definition | English dictionary for learners . . .
key attribute meaning, definition, English dictionary, Reverso dictionary, English simple definition, key attribute meaning, key attribute definition
- Attributes - definition of attributes by The Free Dictionary
Define attributes attributes synonyms, attributes pronunciation, attributes translation, English dictionary definition of attributes tr v at·trib·ut·ed ,
- attribute something to someone something Meaning in the . . .
attribute something to someone something meaning, definition, what is attribute something to someone something: Dictionary Definitions English;
- attribute - WordReference. com Dictionary of English
Collins Concise English Dictionary © HarperCollins Publishers:: attribute vb əˈtrɪbjuːt (transitive) usually followed by to: meaning of "a fact some
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
English definition, of, Dictionary com Unabridged Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889