attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Attribute - definition of attribute by The Free Dictionary
Therefore, any one wishing to maintain among men the name of liberal is obliged to avoid no attribute of magnificence; so that a prince thus inclined will consume in
- Attribute | Define Attribute at Dictionary. com
Collins English Dictionary - Complete Unabridged 2012 Digital Edition © William Collins Sons Co Ltd 1979, 1986 © HarperCollins Publishers 1998, 2000, 2003
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- hegemony Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
hegemony meaning, definition, what is hegemony: (especially of countries) the position of being the strongest and most powerful and… Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- attribute - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
An attribute is a quality or characteristic given to a person, group, or some other thing Your best attribute might be your willingness to help others, like when you
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
GO TO MOBILE SITE More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages