attributes : ['ætrəbj,uts] [ətr'ɪbj,uts]
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- attribute noun - definition in the British English Dictionary . . .
attribute noun - definition, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more for attribute noun: a quality or characteristic that someone or something has: : See more in
- ATTRIBUTE - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of attribute in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of attribute What does attribute mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com ) containing a selection of the words of a
- What does odour mean? definition and meaning (Free English . . .
Definition of odour in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of odour What does odour mean? Proper usage of the word odour Information about odour in the
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso - Dictionary . . .
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso
- attribute - definition of attribute by the Free Online . . .
attribute [ɐn ˈætrɪbjuːt; ɐvb əˈtrɪbjuːt] 1 n → attributo 2 vt to attribute sth to → attribuire qc a
- attribute sth to sb - definition in the British English . . .
attribute sth to sb - definition, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more for attribute sth to sb : to think that someone or something has a particular quality or