- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english meaning,english lookup, Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Definitions Meanings
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Definitions meanings of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English - relating to England or its people or language
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- English | Define English at Dictionary. com
In pronunciation, "En-" has become "In-," but the older spelling has remained Meaning "English language or literature as a subject at school" is from 1889 As an adjective, "of or belonging to England," from late 13c Old English is from early 13c
- Nach definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Nach definition: an Indian dance | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English Spanish dictionary | translation English Spanish . . .
As we try to make it easy for you to translate into Spanish the English words and expressions, you are given the possibility to see synonyms of a word, conjugate it and obtain the word pronunciation, or even add another meaning to the English-Spanish dictionary, all these in only one click on the word
- Cambridge American English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
Short, simple definitions in American English Thousands of natural example sentences that show how the word is used in context: The entry for the verb protest shows that it is used with the preposition against
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English . . . - Reverso
Reverso online dictionaries: search amongst hundreds of thousands of words and expressions in Spanish, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and synonyms dictionaries