anthropologist : [,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- culture Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
culture meaning, definition, what is culture: the way of life, especially the general customs and beliefs, of a particular group of… Learn more
- demography Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
demography meaning, definition, what is demography: the study of changes in the number of births, marriages, deaths, etc in a particular… Learn more
- Anthropologist - definition of . . . - The Free Dictionary
Define anthropologist anthropologist synonyms, anthropologist pronunciation, anthropologist translation, English dictionary definition of anthropologist n 1 The
- Anthropology | Definition of Anthropology by Merriam-Webster
Define anthropology: the science of human beings; especially : the study of human beings and their ancestors through time and space and in relation…
- Sociable - definition of sociable by The Free Dictionary
so·cia·ble (sō′shə-bəl) adj 1 Fond of the company of others; gregarious: a sociable party guest 2 Marked by or affording occasion for agreeable
- Anthropometric measurements - Medical Dictionary
Looking for online definition of anthropometric measurements in the Medical Dictionary? anthropometric measurements explanation free What is anthropometric measurements?