- What does Sidon mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of Sidon in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Sidon What does Sidon mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic transcription) of
- English sonnet - definition of English sonnet by The Free . . .
As Jennifer Wagner notes in A Moment's Monument: Revisionary Poetics and the Nineteenth-Century English Sonnet (Madison, NJ: Fairleigh Dickinson University Press
- FABIAN SOCIETY - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of Fabian Society in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Fabian Society What does Fabian Society mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- chairman Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
chairman meaning, definition, what is chairman: a person in charge of a meeting or organization Learn more
- work Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
work meaning, definition, what is work: an activity, such as a job, that a person uses physical or mental effort to do, usually… Learn more
- Economics - definition of economics by The Free Dictionary
Miss Wilson's young ladies, being instructed in economics, knew that this proved that the land was being used to produce what was most wanted from it; and if all the
- Altruism | definition of altruism by Medical dictionary
altruism [al′tro̅o̅·iz′əm] a sense of unconditional concern for the welfare of others It may be expressed at the level of the individual, the group, or the
- States rights doctrine legal definition of States rights . . .
States' Rights A doctrine and strategy in which the rights of the individual states are protected by the U S Constitution from interference by the federal