- ECONOMIST - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of economist in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of economist What does economist mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- POLITICAL - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of political in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of political What does political mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- work Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
work meaning, definition, what is work: an activity, such as a job, that a person uses physical or mental effort to do, usually… Learn more
- Economics - definition of economics by The Free Dictionary
To be sure I often broke this rule, as people are apt to do with rules of the kind; it was not possible for a boy to wade through heavy articles relating to English
- Poetry - definition of poetry by The Free Dictionary
The moment Aunt March took her nap, or was busy with company, Jo hurried to this quiet place, and curling herself up in the easy chair, devoured poetry, romance
- English literature | Article about English literature by . . .
English literature, literature written in English since c 1450 by the inhabitants of the British Isles; it was during the 15th cent that the English language
- Thoracic | definition of thoracic by Medical dictionary
thoracic [thŏ-ras´ik] pertaining to the chest (thorax); called also pectoral thoracic outlet syndrome compression of the brachial plexus nerve trunks and