- English sonnet - definition of English sonnet by The Free . . .
a sonnet form used by Shakespeare and having the rhyme scheme abab, cdcd, efef, gg Also called English sonnet
- What does Sidon mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of Sidon in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Sidon What does Sidon mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of the word
- ECONOMIST - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of economist in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of economist What does economist mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- work Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
work meaning, definition, what is work: an activity, such as a job, that a person uses physical or mental effort to do, usually… Learn more
- junior Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
junior meaning, definition, what is junior: someone who has a job at a low level within an organization: Learn more
- Altruism | definition of altruism by Medical dictionary
altruism [al′tro̅o̅·iz′əm] a sense of unconditional concern for the welfare of others It may be expressed at the level of the individual, the group, or the