- English sonnet - definition of English sonnet by The Free . . .
She summarises the differences between the English sonnet and its Petrarchan forebears, and traces its rhyme-scheme to characteristics of the English language
- What does Sidon mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of Sidon in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Sidon What does Sidon mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic transcription) of
- SIDLE UP - English-learning and pronunciation courses with . . .
Definition of sidle up in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of sidle up What does sidle up mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- work Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
work meaning, definition, what is work: an activity, such as a job, that a person uses physical or mental effort to do, usually… Learn more
- junior Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
junior meaning, definition, what is junior: someone who has a job at a low level within an organization: Learn more
- Lust - definition of lust by The Free Dictionary
Beneath his talk of virginity she began to think there was a lust greater than in all the others
- Altruism | definition of altruism by Medical dictionary
altruism [al′tro̅o̅·iz′əm] a sense of unconditional concern for the welfare of others It may be expressed at the level of the individual, the group, or the