- Sidney definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Sidney definition: Algernon 1622–83, English Whig politician, beheaded for his supposed part in the Rye | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang
- email Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
email meaning, definition, Meaning of “email” in the English Dictionary English Add the power of Cambridge Dictionary to your website using our free
- SIR PHILIP SIDNEY - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of Sir Philip Sidney in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Sir Philip Sidney Who is Who was Sir Philip Sidney? Proper usage and pronunciation (in
- advanced search definition | English definition dictionary . . .
advanced search definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'Advanced level',advanced gas-cooled reactor',college of advanced technology',advance
- search translation French | English-French dictionary . . .
search translation french, English - French dictionary, meaning, see also 'search for',search engine',body search',fingertip search', example of use, definition
- Interpretation definition and meaning | Collins English . . .
Interpretation definition: An interpretation of something is an opinion about what it means | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- What does lookup mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
Definition of lookup in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of lookup What does lookup mean? Proper usage of the word lookup Information about lookup in the
- OneLook Reverse Dictionary and Thesaurus
We urge you to click on a word to check its definition before using it in is used by the reverse dictionary, and our search algorithm besides English?