- English sonnet - definition of English sonnet by The Free . . .
She summarises the differences between the English sonnet and its Petrarchan forebears, and traces its rhyme-scheme to characteristics of the English language
- What does Sidon mean? definition, meaning and audio . . .
Definition of Sidon in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Sidon What does Sidon mean? Proper usage and audio pronunciation (and phonetic transcription) of
- work Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
work meaning, definition, what is work: an activity, such as a job, that a person uses physical or mental effort to do, usually… Learn more
- What does 1000000 mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
1000000 Dictionary entry overview: What does 1000000 mean? • 1000000 (noun) The noun 1000000 has 1 sense: 1 the number that is represented as a one followed by 6 zeros
- Poetries - definition of poetries by The Free Dictionary
Rich: I think there's been a great denial of the kinds of poets and poetries that could speak to a lot more people
- Mayhem legal definition of mayhem - Legal Dictionary
mayhem 1) n the criminal act of disabling, disfiguring, or cutting off or making useless one of the members (leg, arm, hand, foot, eye) of another either
- Altruism | definition of altruism by Medical dictionary
altruism [al′tro̅o̅·iz′əm] a sense of unconditional concern for the welfare of others It may be expressed at the level of the individual, the group, or the