- English sonnet - definition of English sonnet by The Free . . .
She summarises the differences between the English sonnet and its Petrarchan forebears, and traces its rhyme-scheme to characteristics of the English language
- What does sidle up mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of sidle up in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of sidle up What does sidle up mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription) of
- SOCIOLOGIST - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of sociologist in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of sociologist What does sociologist mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Economics - definition of economics by The Free Dictionary
To be sure I often broke this rule, as people are apt to do with rules of the kind; it was not possible for a boy to wade through heavy articles relating to English
- Altruism | definition of altruism by Medical dictionary
altruism [al′tro̅o̅·iz′əm] a sense of unconditional concern for the welfare of others It may be expressed at the level of the individual, the group, or the
- Mayhem legal definition of mayhem - Legal Dictionary
mayhem 1) n the criminal act of disabling, disfiguring, or cutting off or making useless one of the members (leg, arm, hand, foot, eye) of another either