- Dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
3 A reference work containing an alphabetical list of words in a particular category or subject with specialized information about them: a medical dictionary
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths Combined, they are unbeatable
- Chinese-English Dictionary - On-line Chinese Tools
To search for pinyin ü, use "u:" (u followed by a colon) or "v" If you are willing to host this dictionary, I have made the necessary files available in a zip file To set up a mirror, you will need CGI access on your server
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Dictionary definitions you can understand - YourDictionary
The easy to understand dictionary with example sentences, famous quotes and audio pronunciations Includes: thesaurus, computer dictionary, investment dictionary, law dictionary and more
- Language and Linguistics Links - 國立臺灣大學
index home English dictionaries 1000dictionaries com An incredible array of links to all sorts of dictionaries and other reference works http: www 1000dictionaries
- MCL - Classics | Modern Classical Languages, Literatures . . .
FALL 2018 undergraduate courses-updated (click for pdf) FALL 2018 graduate courses-updated (click for pdf) The Classics program offers an undergraduate major and minor in both the B A and B S degrees Students pursuing a major or minor in Classics study Latin and or Ancient Greek, Ancient History, Mythology and Folklore, and Ancient Philosophy