interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- breathtaking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- interested Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
interested meaning, definition, what is interested: wanting to give your attention to something and discover more about it: Learn more
- What does interfaith mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of interfaith in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfaith What does interfaith mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- INTERFERE - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfere in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfere What does interfere mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- Balls - definition of balls by The Free Dictionary
The most direful blow from the elephant's trunk were as the playful tap of a fan, compared with the measureless crush and crash of the sperm whale's ponderous flukes
- Husbanded - definition of husbanded by The Free Dictionary
A tall and powerful Huron, who had husbanded his forces, pressed close upon his heels, and with an uplifted arm menaced a fatal blow