interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- compelling Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
compelling meaning, definition, what is compelling: If a reason, argument, etc is compelling, it makes you believe it or accept it because… Learn more
- zing Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
zing meaning, definition, what is zing: a quality that makes something interesting or exciting; enthusiasm or energy: Learn more
- Husband - definition of husband by The Free Dictionary
hus·band (hŭz′bənd) n 1 A man joined to another person in marriage; a male spouse 2 Chiefly British A manager or steward, as of a household 3 Archaic A
- Balls - definition of balls by The Free Dictionary
The veselija has come down to them from a far-off time; and the meaning of it was that one might dwell within the cave and gaze upon shadows, provided only that once
- Aphasia | definition of aphasia by Medical dictionary
Aphasia Definition Aphasia is condition characterized by either partial or total loss of the ability to communicate verbally or using written words A person with
- Show-Up legal definition of Show-Up - Legal Dictionary
Show-Up The live presentation of a criminal suspect to a victim or witness of a crime A show-up usually occurs immediately or shortly after a crime has occurred If
- FRANKS COMPULSIVE GUIDE TO POSTAL ADDRESSES
International postal addessing, address formats, and rules How to address postal mail that is sent from the United States to other countries, with details for each
- Bilski Blog: Abstract Ideas
Analysis of recent Supreme Court and Federal Circuit cases that have significantly unsettled the law regarding patent eligible subject matter through a series of
- c# - What is a NullReferenceException, and how do I fix it . . .
I have some code and when it executes, it throws a NullReferenceException, saying: Object reference not set to an instance of an object What does this mean, and what
- Death Threats Against Bush at Protests Ignored for Years . . .
Threats against Bush at public protests A protester with a sign saying “Kill Bush” and advocating that the White House be bombed, at the March 18, 2007 anti-war