interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- INTERESTINGLY - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interestingly in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interestingly What does interestingly mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
The world's most popular dictionary and thesaurus with definitions, synonyms, antonyms, idioms, word origins, quotes, audio pronunciations, example sentences and Word
- interestingly definition, meaning - what is interestingly . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- fascinating - English dictionary thesaurus , translation . . .
fascinating - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more What is fascinating? extremely interesting: : See more in British English Dictionary
- INTERFERE - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfere in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfere What does interfere mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- meaning - definition of meaning by The Free Dictionary
mean·ing (mnng) n 1 Something that is conveyed or signified; sense or significance 2 Something that one wishes to convey, especially by language: The writer's
- amusing - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
The adjective amusing describes someone or something that makes you laugh Something that you find amusing, like your favorite stand up comic, might be less amusing