interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- interesting Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
interesting meaning, definition, what is interesting: Someone or something that is interesting keeps your attention because he, she, or it is… Learn more
- breathtaking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
breathtaking meaning, definition, what is breathtaking: extremely exciting, beautiful, or surprising: Learn more
- INTERFERE - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfere in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfere What does interfere mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- What does interfaith mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of interfaith in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfaith What does interfaith mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Husbanded - definition of husbanded by The Free Dictionary
A tall and powerful Huron, who had husbanded his forces, pressed close upon his heels, and with an uplifted arm menaced a fatal blow
- Husbanding - definition of husbanding by The Free Dictionary
hus·band (hŭz′bənd) n 1 A man joined to another person in marriage; a male spouse 2 Chiefly British A manager or steward, as of a household 3 Archaic A
- Juvenile Law legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
Juvenile Law An area of the law that deals with the actions and well-being of persons who are not yet adults In the law a juvenile is defined as a person who is not
- Aliens and Civil Rights - Legal Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only