interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- exciting - Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
exciting - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more What is exciting? making you feel excited: : See more in British English Dictionary
- English definition of “breathtaking” - Cambridge Free . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- WordReference. com - English to French, Italian, German . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- What does social policy mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of social policy in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of social policy What does social policy mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- What does interference mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of interference in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interference What does interference mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary AU | Online Dictionary | English Legal Medical . . .
Online Dictionary AU, Free English Word Reference | Legal Medical Dictionaries, Meanings Definitions, Australia
- amusing - Dictionary Definition : Vocabulary. com
The adjective amusing describes someone or something that makes you laugh Something that you find amusing, like your favorite stand up comic, might be less amusing