interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- breathtaking Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
breathtaking meaning, definition, what is breathtaking: extremely exciting, beautiful, or surprising: Learn more
- fascinating Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
fascinating meaning, definition, what is fascinating: extremely interesting: Learn more
- INTERFERE - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfere in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfere What does interfere mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- What does interfaith mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of interfaith in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfaith What does interfaith mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Balls - definition of balls by The Free Dictionary
The most direful blow from the elephant's trunk were as the playful tap of a fan, compared with the measureless crush and crash of the sperm whale's ponderous flukes
- Husbanded - definition of husbanded by The Free Dictionary
A tall and powerful Huron, who had husbanded his forces, pressed close upon his heels, and with an uplifted arm menaced a fatal blow
- Afasi | definition of Afasi by Medical dictionary
Aphasia Definition Aphasia is condition characterized by either partial or total loss of the ability to communicate verbally or using written words A person with
- Achondroplasia | definition of . . . - Medical Dictionary
Achondroplasia Definition Achondroplasia is the most common cause of dwarfism, or significantly abnormal short stature Description Achondroplasia is one of a
- Juvenile Law legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
Juvenile Law An area of the law that deals with the actions and well-being of persons who are not yet adults In the law a juvenile is defined as a person who is not
- compelling Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
compelling meaning, definition, what is compelling: If a reason, argument, etc is compelling, it makes you believe it or accept it because… Learn more