interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- What does interfaith mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of interfaith in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfaith What does interfaith mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- What does dovecote mean? definition and meaning (Free . . .
DOVECOTE Dictionary entry overview: What does dovecote mean? • DOVECOTE (noun) The noun DOVECOTE has 1 sense: 1 a birdhouse for pigeons Familiarity information
- interestingly Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
interestingly meaning, definition, what is interestingly: used to introduce a piece of information that the speaker thinks is strange or… Learn more
- compelling Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Husband - definition of husband by The Free Dictionary
"Your husband has saved you the journey," she remarked, "even if you were able to work upon the Prince's good nature to such an extent
- Husbanding - definition of husbanding by The Free Dictionary
hus·band (hŭz′bənd) n 1 A man joined to another person in marriage; a male spouse 2 Chiefly British A manager or steward, as of a household 3 Archaic A
- Aphasia | definition of aphasia by Medical dictionary
Aphasia Definition Aphasia is condition characterized by either partial or total loss of the ability to communicate verbally or using written words
- Thalassemia | definition of thalassemia by Medical dictionary
Thalassemia Definition Thalassemia describes a group of inherited disorders characterized by reduced or absent amounts of hemoglobin, the oxygen-carrying protein
- How 21 Big Tech Companies Got Their Names - The Next Web
LG Like many of the other companies here, LG Electronics didn’t start life with the name it now has Instead, in 1958, GoldStar was founded in the