interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- Interesting - definition of interesting by The Free Dictionary
There is, however, among these notes the following interesting paragraph, written in 1840 and clearly foreshadowing The Great Stone Face:
- Dictionary | Define Dictionary at Dictionary. com
noun, plural dictionaries 1 a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a
- Longman English Dictionary Online
Longman English Dictionary is the leading dictionary for learners of English of all ages and levels who want to learn more about English: definition, idioms, examples
- Cambridge Free English Dictionary and Thesaurus
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- Dictionary, translation, definition | English, Spanish . . .
Search words or phrases in Collins and other dictionaries: With one click you can find the translation or definition of millions of words: idiomatic phrases
- WordReference. com Dictionary of English
WordReference English dictionary Questions, discussion and forums All Free
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages
- Dictionary - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
According to the Manual of Specialized Lexicographies a specialized dictionary (also referred to as a technical dictionary) is a lexicon that focuses upon a specific
- Free online Dictionary of English Pronunciation - How to . . .
GO TO MOBILE SITE More free online language study from the Fonetiks family of websites: Guides to the sound systems of ten languages
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
Cambridge English Dictionary Thesaurus Search the Cambridge Advanced Learner’s Dictionary Thesaurus, the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary, and the