interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- intriguing Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
intriguing meaning, definition, what is intriguing: very interesting because of being unusual or mysterious: Learn more
- compelling Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
compelling meaning, definition, what is compelling: If a reason, argument, etc is compelling, it makes you believe it or accept it because… Learn more
- INTERFERE - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfere in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfere What does interfere mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic transcription
- INTERFAITH - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interfaith in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interfaith What does interfaith mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Husbanded - definition of husbanded by The Free Dictionary
A tall and powerful Huron, who had husbanded his forces, pressed close upon his heels, and with an uplifted arm menaced a fatal blow
- Japan - definition of japan by The Free Dictionary
Sacred To the Memory of The late Captain Ezekiel Hardy, Who in the bows of his boat was killed by a Sperm Whale on the coast of Japan, August 3d, This Tablet Is
- Chondrodystrophy syndrome - Medical Dictionary
Achondroplasia Definition Achondroplasia is the most common cause of dwarfism, or significantly abnormal short stature Description Achondroplasia is one of a number
- Aliens and Civil Rights - Legal Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only