interestingly : ['ɪntɚ,
install english dictionary definition & meaning lookup widget!
english dictionary definition meaning工具:
english dictionary meaning information:
- INTERESTINGLY - English-learning and pronunciation courses . . .
Definition of interestingly in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of interestingly What does interestingly mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- Dictionary. com | Find the Meanings and Definitions of . . .
Try to solve the classic tentacled question of English What is the correct way to say the plural of octopus, octopi or octopuses, or ? Learn the tricky answer
- interestingly definition, meaning - what is interestingly . . .
The most popular online dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English
- fascinating - English dictionary thesaurus , translation . . .
fascinating - definition, meaning, audio pronunciation, synonyms and more What is fascinating? extremely interesting: : See more in British English Dictionary
- dictionary - definition of dictionary by The Free Dictionary
One knew the whole Latin dictionary and also three years' issue of the daily paper of the town off by heart, so that he could repeat it all backwards or forwards as
- What does social policy mean? definition, meaning and . . .
Definition of social policy in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of social policy What does social policy mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- meaning - definition of meaning by The Free Dictionary
mean·ing (mnng) n 1 Something that is conveyed or signified; sense or significance 2 Something that one wishes to convey, especially by language: The writer's