- wish Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
wish meaning, definition, used with the past simple to express that you feel sorry or sad Meaning of “wish” in the English Dictionary English English;
- Express definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Express definition: When you express an idea or feeling, or express yourself , you show what you think or | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- express definition | English definition dictionary | Reverso
express definition, meaning, English dictionary, synonym, see also 'express rifle',express oneself',express train',pony express', Reverso dictionary, English definition, English vocabulary
- Cambridge English Dictionary: Meanings Definitions
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus Meanings definitions of words in English with examples, synonyms, pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary. com - Official Site
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Reverso | dictionary, words and expressions translation . . .
Search for a word and discover all the expressions containing it Example: ointment First you get the meanings of the word based on its grammar category Then you have the different synonyms and even antonyms Below, you have expressions containing the word, for example "a fly in the ointment"
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english meaning expression: Phrase with special meaning dictionary, meaning, see also search for
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso
When you look up the definition of a word in our English dictionary, the results displayed will include not only words and phrases from the general dictionary, but also definitions added by users With a single click, you can suggest a new definition for an English word, search for its synonyms, conjugate verbs or hear the pronunciation of the word
- Expression definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Expression definition: The expression of ideas or feelings is the showing of them through words, actions , or | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
Define English English synonyms, English pronunciation, English translation, English dictionary definition of English adj 1 Of, relating to,