- obfuscate Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
obfuscate meaning, definition, what is obfuscate: to make something less clear and harder to understand, especially intentionally: Learn more
- Denoting - definition of denoting by The Free Dictionary
Define denoting denoting synonyms, denoting pronunciation, denoting translation, English dictionary definition of denoting tr v de·not·ed , de·not·ing , de
- HOLY COMMUNION - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of Holy Communion in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of Holy Communion What does Holy Communion mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- DIRECT SUPPORT - English-learning and pronunciation . . .
Definition of direct support in the AudioEnglish org Dictionary Meaning of direct support What does direct support mean? Proper usage and pronunciation (in phonetic
- -algia | definition of -algia by Medical dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Opioid | definition of opioid by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of opioid in the Medical Dictionary? opioid explanation free What is opioid? Meaning of opioid medical term What does opioid mean?