- collaborative Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
collaborative meaning, definition, what is collaborative: involving two or more people working together for a special purpose: Learn more
- collaborate Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
collaborate meaning, definition, what is collaborate: to work with someone else for a special purpose: Learn more
- English French dictionary | translation English . . . - Reverso
Reverso English- French dictionary: discover hundreds of thousands of words and phrases translated from English to French, idiomatic expressions, slang, specialized
- English Definition Synonyms | Reverso
English definition dictionary: search for the definition of words and expressions, discover their synonyms and antonyms, improve your English vocabulary with Reverso
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Opioid | definition of opioid by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of opioid in the Medical Dictionary? opioid explanation free What is opioid? Meaning of opioid medical term What does opioid mean?
- Individual legal definition of individual - Legal Dictionary
Definition of individual in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia What is individual? Meaning of individual as a legal term What
- Understand - definition of understand by The Free Dictionary
Define understand understand synonyms, understand pronunciation, understand translation, English dictionary definition of understand v un·der·stood , un·der
- Quo - definition of Quo by The Free Dictionary
Define Quo Quo synonyms, Quo pronunciation, Quo translation, English dictionary definition of Quo n The existing condition or state of affairs n the status quo