- English | Definition of English at Dictionary. com
English definition, of, relating to, or characteristic of England or its inhabitants, institutions, etc See more
- LOOK UP | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
look up definition: 1 to become better: 2 to get better; improve: 3 to become better: Learn more
- DICTIONARY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
Meaning of “dictionary” in the English Dictionary "dictionary" in English A1 a book that contains a list of words in alphabetical order and that explains their meanings, or gives a word for them in another language; a similar product for use on a computer: To check how a word is spelled, look it up in a dictionary
- dictionary,english dictionary,english definition,english . . .
Definition of notwithstanding written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count noncount noun labels notwithstanding - Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas
- Look up definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Look up definition: If you look up a fact or a piece of information , you find it out by looking in something | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English - definition of English by The Free Dictionary
English - of or relating to or characteristic of England or its culture or people; "English history"; "the English landed aristocracy"; "English literature"
- Dictionary | Definition of Dictionary at Dictionary. com
Dictionary definition, a book, optical disc, mobile device, or online lexical resource (such as Dictionary com) containing a selection of the words of a language, giving information about their meanings, pronunciations, etymologies, inflected forms, derived forms, etc , expressed in either the same or another language; lexicon; glossary Print dictionaries of various sizes, ranging from small
- Search definition and meaning | Collins English Dictionary
Search definition: If you search for something or someone, you look carefully for them | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
- English | Definition of English by Merriam-Webster
English definition is - of, relating to, or characteristic of England, the English people, or the English language in the meaning defined above Noun before the 12th century, in the meaning defined at sense 1a Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and get thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Merriam-Webster
- English | Definition of English in English by Oxford . . .
Definition of English - relating to England or its people or language ‘For the Indians, the gifts re-enforced their equal partnership with the English ’