- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages If you have a question about language usage, first search the hundreds of thousands of previous questions If you still are unsure, then you can ask the question yourself
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
The dictionary is very useful I have Merriam-Webster Android version also, however I wanted hardcover type one Because; 1) I'd like read check preface, explanatory chart, explanatory notes, and so on this dictionary (it meaning, I'd like to read preface and appendixes of Webster)
- Collins French to English (One Way) Dictionary Grammar . . .
Collins French to English Dictionary Grammar is an up-to-date one-way Kindle dictionary with a user-friendly grammar guide It lets you look up the English translation of French words
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
About Dictionary com Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- Mistress - definition of mistress by The Free Dictionary
mis·tress (mĭs′trĭs) n 1 A woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a man who is married to someone else 2 A woman in a position of authority, control, or ownership, as the head of a household: "Thirteen years had seen her mistress of Kellynch Hall" (Jane Austen) 3 a A woman who owns or keeps an animal: a cat sitting in its
- Net | Definition of Net by Merriam-Webster
4 a: to hit (a ball) into the net for the loss of a point in a racket game b: to hit (a ball or puck) into the goal for a score (as in hockey or soccer) also: to score (a point or goal) by netting a ball or puck