- stairway Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
stairway definition: 1 a passage in a public place with a set of steps that leads from one level to another2 a passage that contains a set of steps Learn more
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages If you have a question about language usage, first search the hundreds of thousands of previous questions If you still are unsure, then you can ask the question yourself
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
The dictionary is very useful I have Merriam-Webster Android version also, however I wanted hardcover type one Because; 1) I'd like read check preface, explanatory chart, explanatory notes, and so on this dictionary (it meaning, I'd like to read preface and appendixes of Webster)
- Collins French to English (One Way) Dictionary Grammar . . .
Collins French to English Dictionary Grammar is an up-to-date one-way Kindle dictionary with a user-friendly grammar guide It lets you look up the English translation of French words
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'commodity ' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors
- Mistress - definition of mistress by The Free Dictionary
mis·tress (mĭs′trĭs) n 1 A woman who has a continuing sexual relationship with a man who is married to someone else 2 A woman in a position of authority, control, or ownership, as the head of a household: "Thirteen years had seen her mistress of Kellynch Hall" (Jane Austen) 3 a A woman who owns or keeps an animal: a cat sitting in its