- STAIRWAY | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
These examples are from the Cambridge English Corpus and from sources on the web Any opinions in the examples do not represent the opinion of the Cambridge Dictionary editors or of Cambridge University Press or its licensors
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
Interrogative Adjectives English has three interrogative adjectives: "what," "which," and "whose " They are called "interrogative" because they are usually used to ask questions
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Spanish Dictionaries There are two free Spanish-English dictionaries: our own dictionary and one from Collins Each has its own strengths Combined, they are unbeatable
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
Celebrate the OED's 90th birthday with us! This year sees the 90th anniversary of the publication of the completed First Edition of the Oxford English Dictionary Find out more about our birthday celebrations >
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
Merriam-Webster's Pocket French-English Dictionary (Pocket Reference Library) (English and French Edition) (French) Bilingual Edition
- Collins French to English (One Way) Dictionary Grammar . . .
Collins French to English Dictionary Grammar is an up-to-date one-way Kindle dictionary with a user-friendly grammar guide It lets you look up the English translation of French words
- Commodity | Definition of Commodity by Merriam-Webster
JOIN MWU Gain access to thousands of additional definitions and advanced search features—ad free! JOIN NOW GAMES; BROWSE THESAURUS
- Mistress - definition of mistress by The Free Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only