- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
Amazon com: Merriam-Webster's Pocket French-English Dictionary (Pocket Reference Library) (English and French Edition) (0081413005189): Merriam-Webster: Books
- Japanese dictionary - Wikipedia
Japanese dictionaries have a history that began over 1300 years ago when Japanese Buddhist priests, who wanted to understand Chinese sutras, adapted Chinese character dictionaries
- The - definition of the by The Free Dictionary
Disclaimer All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more
- WordWeb Online Dictionary and Thesaurus
WordWeb is an international dictionary and word finder with more than 300 000 possible lookup words and phrases It is also available as Windows software WordWeb fully covers American, British, Australian, Canadian and Asian English spellings and words