- BOT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
bot definition: 1 a computer program that works automatically, especially one that searches for and finds information on the internet: 2 informal a robot 3 a person's bottom: Learn more
- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Language Forums The WordReference language forum is the largest repository of knowledge and advice about the English language, as well as a number of other languages If you have a question about language usage, first search the hundreds of thousands of previous questions If you still are unsure, then you can ask the question yourself
- Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary
The World's most comprehensive free online dictionary, thesaurus, and encyclopedia with synonyms, definitions, idioms, abbreviations, and medical, financial, legal specialized dictionaries
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Chinese-English Dictionary - On-line Chinese Tools
To search for pinyin ü, use "u:" (u followed by a colon) or "v" If you are willing to host this dictionary, I have made the necessary files available in a zip file To set up a mirror, you will need CGI access on your server
- Amazon. com: Merriam-Websters Pocket French-English . . .
The dictionary is very useful I have Merriam-Webster Android version also, however I wanted hardcover type one Because; 1) I'd like read check preface, explanatory chart, explanatory notes, and so on this dictionary (it meaning, I'd like to read preface and appendixes of Webster)
- Meaning - definition of meaning by The Free Dictionary
syn: meaning, sense, significance, purport denote that which is expressed or indicated by language or action meaning is general, describing that which is intended to be, or actually is, expressed: the meaning of a statement sense often refers to a particular meaning of a word or phrase: The word “run” has many senses sense may also be used of meaning that is intelligible or reasonable
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Collins French to English (One Way) Dictionary Grammar . . .
Collins French to English Dictionary Grammar is an up-to-date one-way Kindle dictionary with a user-friendly grammar guide It lets you look up the English translation of French words