- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Hide - definition of hide by The Free Dictionary
hide 1 (hīd) v hid (hĭd), hid·den (hĭd′n) or hid, hid·ing, hides v tr 1 To put or keep out of sight or away from notice: hid the money in a sock 2 To prevent the
- Strike - definition of strike by The Free Dictionary
strike (strīk) v struck (strŭk), struck or strick·en (strĭk′ən), strik·ing, strikes v tr 1 a To hit sharply, as with a hand, fist, weapon, or implement: struck the
- Criminal punishment legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
Punishment The imposition of hardship in response to misconduct Punishments authorized in modern U S law include community service, monetary fines, Forfeiture of property, rest
- Sexually transmitted diseases - Medical Dictionary
Sexually Transmitted Diseases Definition Sexually transmitted disease (STD) is a term used to describe more than 20 different infections that are transmitted through exchange
- Sexual harassment legal definition of . . . - Legal Dictionary
Sexual Harassment Unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature that tends to create a hostile or offensive work
- Dictionary. coms List of Every Word of the Year . . .
A list of every Word of the Year selection released by Dictionary com Dictionary com's first Word of the Year was chosen in 2010