- track Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
track meaning, definition, what is track: the pair of long metal bars fixed on the ground at an equal distance from each other… Learn more
- plurality Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
plurality meaning, definition, what is plurality: the state of being plural Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Tarted - definition of tarted by The Free Dictionary
Define tarted tarted synonyms, tarted pronunciation, tarted translation, English dictionary definition of tarted adj tart·er , tart·est 1 Having a sharp pungent
- Auf Wiedersehen - definition of auf . . . - The Free Dictionary
Define auf Wiedersehen auf Wiedersehen synonyms, auf Wiedersehen pronunciation, auf Wiedersehen translation, English dictionary definition of auf Wiedersehen interj
- Acuity | definition of acuity by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of acuity in the Medical Dictionary? acuity explanation free What is acuity? Meaning of acuity medical term What does acuity mean?
- Shock | definition of shock by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of shock in the Medical Dictionary? shock explanation free What is shock? Meaning of shock medical term What does shock mean?
- Definition of GAIN - Dictionary by Merriam-Webster . . .
Define gain: resources or advantage acquired or increased : profit; the act or process of acquiring something — gain in a sentence