- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- confirm Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
confirm meaning, definition, what is confirm: to make an arrangement or meeting certain, often by phone or writing: Learn more
- English to French, Italian, German Spanish Dictionary . . .
Free online dictionaries - Spanish, French, Italian, German and more Conjugations, audio pronunciations and forums for your questions
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Paradigm - definition of paradigm by The Free Dictionary
par·a·digm (păr′ə-dīm′, -dĭm′) n 1 One that serves as a pattern or model 2 A set or list of all the inflectional forms of a word or of one of its
- Inch - definition of inch by The Free Dictionary
Define inch inch synonyms, inch pronunciation, inch translation, English dictionary definition of inch n Abbr in or in 1 A unit of length in the US Customary
- Shock | definition of shock by Medical dictionary
Looking for online definition of shock in the Medical Dictionary? shock explanation free What is shock? Meaning of shock medical term What does shock mean?
- Tax | Definition of Tax by Merriam-Webster
Define tax: a charge usually of money imposed by authority on persons or property for public purposes — tax in a sentence
- Morse code - Wikipedia
Morse code is a method of transmitting text information as a series of on-off tones, lights, or clicks that can be directly understood by a skilled listener or
- AVL tree - Wikipedia
In computer science, an AVL tree (named after inventors Adelson-Velsky and Landis) is a self-balancing binary search tree It was the first such data structure to be