- Cambridge Dictionary | English Dictionary, Translations . . .
The most popular dictionary and thesaurus for learners of English Meanings and definitions of words with pronunciations and translations
- get Meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
get definition: 1 to obtain, buy, or earn something: 2 to receive or be given something: 3 to go somewhere and bring back someone or something: Learn more
- Home : Oxford English Dictionary
The OED is the definitive record of the English language, featuring 600,000 words, 3 million quotations, and over 1,000 years of English
- Dictionary by Merriam-Webster: Americas most-trusted . . .
The dictionary by Merriam-Webster is America's most trusted online dictionary for English word definitions, meanings, and pronunciation #wordsmatter
- Definition - definition of definition by The Free Dictionary
Define definition definition synonyms, definition pronunciation, definition translation, English dictionary definition of definition n 1 a A statement of the meaning of a word, phrase, or term, as in a dictionary entry
- Martindales Language Center - English Old English . . .
ENGLISH LANGUAGE Writing Grammar Courses Lessons, Writing Guides, Writing for Newspapers Magazines, Writing Resumes, Business, Technical Professional Writing,
- Eat - definition of eat by The Free Dictionary
eat (ēt) v ate (āt), eat·en (ēt′n), eat·ing, eats v tr 1 a To take into the body by the mouth for digestion or absorption b To take in and absorb as food: a plant
- Dictionary. com | Meanings and Definitions of Words at . . .
Dictionary com is the world’s leading online source for English definitions, synonyms, word origins and etymologies, audio pronunciations, example sentences, slang phrases, idioms, word games, legal and medical terms, Word of the Day and more